Shop with confidence at MFI
The TECA Synergy N2 EMG Machine includes a Dell E5540 laptop loaded with Windows 10 version 21 software, TECA Synergy Patient Interface Unit (#035C015), Speaker/Power Module (#070C001), 2 channel amplifier, nerve conduction stimulator, and interconnecting cables for the above components. It is certified by MFI Medical to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The Synergy N2 will save you time and optimize patient results during examinations. In the clinic or traveling between sites, TECA Synergy N2 EMG gives you great 2 channel testing capability.
The TECA Synergy N2 weighs just 10 lb. A single control unit plugs in to a notebook-PC for EMG. It features longer LivePlay giving you 360 seconds on two channels of EMG. The 2 channel TECA synergy N2 comes with NCS, routine EMG, SEP, and Microsoft Word reporting software.
The TECA Synergy N2 EMG Machine comes with Microsoft Office as standard. This includes Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access. The machine is network-ready with Microsoft Windows. The Dell E5540 laptop features an Intel i5 processor, 500 GB hard drive, and 8 GB RAM.
TECA Synergy N2 EMG Machine Features
Portability and Flexibility:
- The TECA Synergy N2 consists of just two components: a lightweight notebook PC and includes plinth, amplifier, probe inputs, stimulator, and dedicated controls.
- Customized instrument settings for each test/nerve, which can be changed on the fly.
- Unique on-screen monitor trace checks signal quality before stimulating a patient.
- Protocol Wizard: Stored protocols which can also be changed on the fly.
- Patient Side Controls: No more stretching from instrument to patient.
- Continuous Monitor Trace alongside Acquisition Screen: Provides fast visual checks on signal quality.
- Automated Marking Algorithms: Saves time placing markers and giving faster results.
- Nerve Conduction Studies: Motor Nerve Conduction, Sensory Nerve Conduction, Combined Motor and Sensory Nerve Conduction, F Wave, H Reflex, Sympathetic Skin Response, Inching, Blink Reflex.
- The included nerve conduction stimulator is EMR compatible by exporting/importing through PDF.
- Neuromuscular Studies: Repetitive Nerve Stimulation.
EMG Studies: All TECA Synergy N2 EMG Machine packages include:
- LivePlay: Instant replay of EMG waveforms with audio; review and analysis up to 360 seconds of continuous EMG.
- LongTrace: Display for sampling, review, and analysis of extended interference pattern recordings.
- Needle EMG Studies: Free running, triggered, superimposed, rastered, Single MUAP.
- Quantitative EMG Studies*: Multi Motor Unit Analysis and Interference Pattern (Turns and Amplitude, FFT, Experts Quantitative Interference Pattern Analysis).
- Single Fiber EMG Studies*: Triggered and Stimulated SFJ, Fiber Density, Macro EMG tests.
- SEP Studies: All packages include: Upper and lower limb SEP, DSEP.
Faster Data Review:
- Unique AutoCompare function for instant left and right comparisons.
- Unique LivePlay feature stores up to 360 seconds of live EMG data so you can replay and analyze even in other tests.
- Full screen view for easier review at the double click of a button.
- Fast, on-line reporting available during testing - add comments as you go along.
- Flexible Microsoft Word-based Machine allows you to customize your reports - you can even add the logo of your clinic or hospital.
- Auto-text for rapid summaries where reporting is standard.
- Transfer selected traces and add comments while in the acquisition screen.
TECA Synergy N2 EMG Machine Configurations
- #MFI-NCL-N2-BASIC: Basic Nerve Conduction Stimulator.
- #MFI-NCL-N2-DELUXE: Deluxe Nerve Conduction Stimulator.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.