Pulse oximeters have become increasingly popular in recent years due to their valuable role in monitoring a patient's oxygen saturation levels. These small, portable devices are widely used by medical professionals and are now becoming an essential tool for personal health management. A pulse oximeter is a non-invasive medical device used to measure the oxygen saturation (SpO2) level in a person's blood and their heart rate. It indicates how effectively oxygen is being carried by hemoglobin in red blood cells to the body's tissues. By placing the device on a person's fingertip, earlobe, or toe, it uses infrared and red light to detect the percentage of oxygen-saturated hemoglobin. The device is commonly used to monitor patients with respiratory or cardiovascular conditions, during surgeries, and to assess oxygen levels in athletes or individuals at high altitudes.
MFI Medical offers four top tier pulse oximeters: the Masimo Rad-57 Pulse Oximeter, ADC Diagnostix 2100 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter, Ferno PEZO2 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter, and ADC Adimals 2150 Pediatric Fingertip Pulse Oximeter. We will also explore various accessories to optimize your pulse oximetry experience.
The Masimo Rad-57 Pulse Oximeter is a handheld device known for its accuracy and reliability in measuring oxygen saturation levels and pulse rate. It features Masimo's SET Measure-through Motion and Low Perfusion technology, which enables it to provide accurate readings even in challenging situations, such as when the patient is moving or experiencing low blood flow.
Key features of the Masimo Rad-57 Pulse Oximeter include:
- A bright LED display, providing clear readings in various lighting conditions.
- Multiple sensors for adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients.
- A rugged design, ideal for use in various environments.
- Optional carbon monoxide (CO) monitoring capability.
The ADC Diagnostix 2100 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is a compact and user-friendly device designed for both medical professionals and individuals who require regular oxygen saturation monitoring. It offers quick and accurate readings, with a large OLED display that is easy to read in any light condition.
Key features of the ADC Diagnostix 2100 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter include:
- Auto power-off function to conserve battery life.
- A soft silicone case for a comfortable fit on the finger.
- Compact design, making it ideal for on-the-go use.
- Adjustable brightness settings to adapt to different environments.
The Ferno PEZO2 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is another portable and easy-to-use device, providing accurate and reliable readings. With a large LED display, users can quickly view their oxygen saturation levels and pulse rate.
Key features of the Ferno PEZO2 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter include:
- A lightweight design, perfect for travel or home use.
- A soft carrying case for protection and easy storage.
- Auto power-off function to prolong battery life.
- Suitable for adults and children aged 12 and older.
Specifically designed for children, the ADC Adimals 2150 Pediatric Fingertip Pulse Oximeter provides accurate oxygen saturation and pulse rate readings in a small, child-friendly design. The device is suitable for children aged 2 - 12 years old, and it's quite low maintenance and user-friendly, requiring only routine calibration or replacement of batteries.
Key features of the ADC Adimals 2150 Pediatric Fingertip Pulse Oximeter include:
- A fun, brightly colored design to appeal to young patients.
- An OLED display, with 10 brightness settings.
- Automatic power-off function to conserve battery life.
- A lanyard for secure and convenient storage.
Discounts on Pulse Oximeters
MFI Medical understands that the best care is given at the best equipped clinics and hospitals. As a result, MFI works closely with manufacturers you trust to bring you the latest in technology, hygiene, and care. Check out our Discounts page to see if there are deals and promotions available for manufacturers such as the ones mentioned above like Ferno, ADC, and Masimo.