Shop with confidence at MFI
The Masimo Rad-97 Pulse CO-Oximeter (#9738) includes SpO2, Pulse Rate, Perfusion Index, M20 Patient Cable, and power cord.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Masimo Rad-97 Pulse CO-Oximeter is a highly customizable pulse co-oximeter that allows clinicians to tailor the monitor to best suit their patient monitoring needs. Its customizable display allows for quick assessment of patient status and provides pertinent data at a glance.
Masimo Rad-97 Pulse CO-Oximeter Features
- Bright, high resolution LCD color display.
- Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts screen brightness, optimizing visibility.
- Profile icon changes and home button illuminates in corresponding colors to provide visual indicators of the current Profile setting.
- System status light provides visual indications of alarms and system messages.
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery holds approximately four hours of power.
- Swivel foot provides additional support when in vertical orientation.
- AC power connector provides a more secure hold between power cable and device.
- Trend 96 hours of parametric data to analyze patient status over time.
- Slim profile design provides tactile feedback upon proper connection.
- Audible and visual alarms for quick identification of alarming parameter.
Masimo Rad-97 Pulse CO-Oximeter Specifications
- Weight: 3 lb (1.36 kg).
- Dimensions: 9" x 6.5" x 4" (22.9 cm x 16.5 cm x 10.2 cm).
- Environmental Operating Temperature: 32 degrees to 95 degrees F (0 to 35 degrees C).
- Environmental Atmospheric Pressure: 540 to 1,060 mBar.
- Mode of Operation: Continuous.
- Safety Standards: ANSI/AAMI ES 60601-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60601-1, IEC/EN 60601-1, 3rd Ed.
- Pulse Oximeter Standard: ISO 80601-2-61.
- Alarm Standard: IEC 60601-1-8.
- EMC Standard: EN 60601-1-2, Class B.
- Type of Protection: Class I (AC power) / Class II (Internally Powered).
- Degree of Protection: Type BF, Defib Proof-Applied Part.
- Enclosure Degree of Protection: IP21.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.