Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Parker Signacreme Electrode Cream is a highly conductive cream electrolyte for use in electromedical procedures where a cosmetic quality cream is preferred.
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration (36 Month Shelf Life).
Parker Signacreme Electrode Cream Features
- Cosmetic quality, pleasing to patients.
- Conveniently packaged in refillable see-thru dispenser with flip-top cap.
- Not recommended for defibrillation.
- Color: White.
Parker Signacreme Electrode Cream Sizes
- #17-05: 170 g (6 oz) Clear Dispenser Bottle.
- #17-20: Half U.S. Gallon (1.9 Liter) with two Refillable Dispensers and one Dispenser Pump.
- #17-05-CS: 170 g (6 oz) Clear Dispenser Bottle - Case (72 Bottles).
- #17-20-CS: Half U.S. Gallon (1.9 Liter) with two Refillable Dispensers and one Dispenser Pump - Case (two Gallons, eight Dispensers, and four Dispenser Pumps).