Shop with confidence at MFI
The Nicolet VikingQuest EMG includes the Viasys VikingQuest Base (#62-608700), VQ Amp ISI-2 (#672-106100), DB15 com cable, USB com cable, and Dell E5540 laptop (Intel i5 Processor) with Microsoft operating system. It is in excellent condition and certified by MFI Medical to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
VikingQuest will save you time and optimize patient results during examinations. The automated study and anatomy database features are efficient and make it easy for you to customize your system for your specific needs.
With the V-Link component of VIASYS Data Exchange System (VDEX), you'll be able to seamlessly communicate with your hospital or clinic information system, reducing the potential for error through manual data entry. V-Link and NicVue will make your labs more efficient and productive.
The portable, efficient, and reliable VikingQuest allows you the flexibility you need to perform Neurodiagnostic exams virtually anywhere with this lightweight system. Even if you've never used a Neurodiagnostic System, the VikingQuest is simple to operate.
Nicolet VikingQuest EMG Features
- USB communication to the computer allows for minimal cables and quick setup time.
- Control panel and cursor wheel facilitate simple single-hand operation.
- Automated Study℡ to create user-specific protocols that can be completed with a single button.
- Remotely analyze data by using the notebook computer as a stand alone review station.
- Lightweight base unit with triggering capabilities that allow the system to meet any Neurodiagnostic demands.
- 2 or 4-channel amplifiers for unmatched data quality in all environments.
- The total solution, for the mobile or office based customer, providing superb Neurodiagnostic testing capabilities.
- Dell E5540 laptop features Intel i5 processor, 500 GB hard drive, and 8 GB RAM.
Nicolet VikingQuest EMG Configurations
- #MFI-NCL-VIKING-QUEST-2CH-EMG-PREV: (EMG and NCV): Tan - Includes laptop loaded with Windows XP and version 7 software, 2 Channel Amplifier, Console, Nerve Conduction Stimulator, and all interconnecting cables.
- #MFI-NCL-VIKING-QUEST-2CH-EMG: Silver - Includes laptop loaded with Windows 10 and version 21 software, 2 Channel Amplifier, Controller Base, Nerve Conduction Stimulator, and all interconnecting cables.
- #MFI-NCL-VIKING-QUEST-4CH-EMG-EP: Silver - Includes laptop loaded with Windows 10 and version 21 software, 4 Channel Amplifier, Controller Base, Nerve Conduction Stimulator, (AEP) Headphones, (VEP) 2015 Visual Stimulator, (VEP) External Monitor, and all interconnecting cables.
Note: Previous versions of software are available upon request.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.
Dear sir/madam I m in real need of your viking EMG system and I need to know how and to see the machine, soAllah I can decide.
Your urgent response will be highly appreciated.