Weaver Nuprep Skin Prep Gel effectively lowers impedance to improve your tracings. Its mild abrasive formula improves conductivity and helps achieve maximum efficiency with your equipment.
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration.
Improve Your Tracings: To achieve quality tracings, proper skin preparation at the electrode site is crucial. Nuprep's mild abrasiveness strips away the top layer of skin and moistens the underlying skin layer. This action lowers the skin impedance with minimal skin irritation and patient discomfort.
Weaver Nuprep Gel is valuable whenever a reduction of skin impedance would enhance performance of a monitoring electrode. Nuprep virtually eliminates problems such as diaphoresis and unwanted artifacts.
Most Effective Uses: Audiology, cardiac catheter monitoring, cardiac rehabilitation monitoring, ECG telemetry, EEG exams, evoked potential procedures, Holter monitoring, sleep tests, stress tests, etc.
Weaver Nuprep Skin Prep Gel Features:
- Outstanding Performance: Since its market introduction in 1991, Nuprep Gel has earned an excellent reputation, and has been used extensively by leading EEG and ECG technologists in hundreds of hospitals and labs around the world.
- Saves Time and Money/Easy to Use: A single tube of Nuprep gel saves valuable time and money for the patient and technologist/technician. No more re-doing a test because of poor signal quality. Eliminate the artifact with proper skin preparation for quality tracings.
- Easy To Use: Store at room temperature. No special storage is required. Stand-up tube with flip-top opening is easy to use and dispense the product. Washes off with warm water.
Weaver Nuprep Skin Prep Gel Configurations:
- #10-30: 4 oz (114 g) Tubes (1 Package - 3 Tubes).
- #10-30-CS: 4 oz (114 g) Tubes - Case (50 Packages - 150 Tubes).
- #10-61: 25 g Tubes (1 Package - 6 Tubes).
- #10-61-CS: 25 g Tubes - Case (50 Packages - 300 Tubes).
Weaver Nuprep Skin Prep Gel Media & Literature:
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- MFI will not be providing shipping quotes for orders under $500. Customers will need to use their own shipping account, or the order can be sent to a freight forwarder within the U.S. where the customer will be responsible for getting their items to their destination.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days from the date of authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.