Weaver Nuprep Skin Prep Gel effectively lowers impedance to improve your tracings. Its mild abrasive formula improves conductivity and helps achieve maximum efficiency with your equipment.
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration.
Improve Your Tracings: To achieve quality tracings, proper skin preparation at the electrode site is crucial. Nuprep's mild abrasiveness strips away the top layer of skin and moistens the underlying skin layer. This action lowers the skin impedance with minimal skin irritation and patient discomfort.
Weaver Nuprep Gel is valuable whenever a reduction of skin impedance would enhance performance of a monitoring electrode. Nuprep virtually eliminates problems such as diaphoresis and unwanted artifacts.
Most Effective Uses: Audiology, cardiac catheter monitoring, cardiac rehabilitation monitoring, ECG telemetry, EEG exams, evoked potential procedures, Holter monitoring, sleep tests, stress tests, etc.
Weaver Nuprep Skin Prep Gel Features
- Outstanding Performance: Since its market introduction in 1991, Nuprep Gel has earned an excellent reputation, and has been used extensively by leading EEG and ECG technologists in hundreds of hospitals and labs around the world.
- Saves Time and Money/Easy to Use: A single tube of Nuprep gel saves valuable time and money for the patient and technologist/technician. No more re-doing a test because of poor signal quality. Eliminate the artifact with proper skin preparation for quality tracings.
- Easy To Use: Store at room temperature. No special storage is required. Stand-up tube with flip-top opening is easy to use and dispense the product. Washes off with warm water.
Weaver Nuprep Skin Prep Gel Configurations
- #10-30: 4 oz (114 g) Tubes (1 Package - 3 Tubes).
- #10-30-CS: 4 oz (114 g) Tubes - Case (50 Packages - 150 Tubes).
- #10-61: 25 g Tubes (1 Package - 6 Tubes).
- #10-61-CS: 25 g Tubes - Case (50 Packages - 300 Tubes).
Weaver Nuprep Skin Prep Gel Media and Literature
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.