Zoll AED Pro Semi-Automatic Defibrillator (#90110200499991010) features a back lit LCD screen, multi-patient internal memory, IrDA port, ECG display, comes with a carrying case, a rugged over-molded outer housing, and an operator guide.
Warranty: 5 Year Factory, and Limited Lifetime on Outer Housing.
This defibrillator's display is configured with Real CPR Help and See-Thru CPR technology that allows rescuer see depth and rate of compression as well as monitor underlying ECG rhythm while performing CPR. AED Pro is designed for harsh environments, and is made to withstand dust, and water while still remaining portable and functional for critical situations. Capabilities of the Zoll AED Pro span from Basic to Advanced Life Support with the flexibility of 3-lead cable patient monitoring. Batteries (#8000-0860-01) and electrodes are not included.
The AED Pro also features Rectilinear Biphasic Waveform (RBW) that was designed for external defibrillation to control for variations in patient impedance through a series of digitally-controlled internal resistors. This feature provides the maximum average current held for the optimum duration. RBW provides more current than the typical "high energy" biphasic that other defibrillators use, and has proven to be more effective than monophasic waveforms especially on high-impedance patients.
The AED Pro Defibrillator is compatible with Zoll CRP-D Padz, CPR Stat-Padz, Pedi-Padz II, and Stat-Padz II (all ordered separately), and has battery compatibility with Zoll E Series, M Series, and R Series professional defibrillators.
Zoll AED Pro Semi-Automatic Defibrillator Features:
- Real CRP Help Technology: For depth and rate of chest compressions.
- See-Thru CPR Technology: That allows rescuer to view victims underlying ECG rhythm while performing CPR.
- Three-lead patient monitoring and manual override for monitoring, analyzing, and delivering treatment with flexibility.
- Protection against dust and water with IP55 rating.
- Rubber Over-molds build to withstand harsh environments.
- Built-in internal memory and external USB memory.
- Battery compatibility with E & R Series Defibrillators.
- Intelligent Pediatric Capability.
Zoll AED Pro Semi-Automatic Defibrillator Specifications:
- Display Size: 3.02" W x 2.27" H.
- Heart rate.
- ECG waveform.
- Text Prompts.
- CPR bar graph.
- Battery gauge.
- Elapsed time.
- Number of shocks delivered.
- Storage Capability: 5.8 hours of complete event data.
- AED Pro Dimensions: 3" x 9.2" x 9.4".
- AED Weight: Patient Safety: All connections are electrically isolated.
Zoll AED Pro Semi-Automatic Defibrillator Media & Literature:
Zoll AED Pro Semi Automatic Defibrillator Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.