Shop with confidence at MFI
The Zoll 4x4 Battery Charger includes a power cord and instruction manual disc. It is in excellent condition.
Note: Batteries are not included.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The 4x4 Battery Charger is easy to operate and charges and reconditions batteries for Zoll models including M Series, E Series*, PD 1400, PD 1600, PD 2000, and select AED pro models (Note: This charger will not charge the standard E Series lithium batteries, however, many customers choose to use M Series batteries in their E Series equipment, as the two are interchangeable).
The 4x4 charger features five indicator lights, as well as an AutoTest for Zoll Rechargeable and SMART Rechargeable batteries, which tests battery capacity with each battery recharge, virtually eliminating the need to periodically test battery capacity.
Zoll 4x4 Battery Charger Specifications
- Dimensions: 4.2" (H) x 13.2" (W) x 12.2" (D) (10.7 cm x 33.5 cm x 31 cm).
- Weight: 9 lb (4.1 kg) without batteries.
- Voltage: 110/120 VAC. An adapter may be required for operation outside of the U.S.
- Power Consumption: 100 watts maximum.
- QuickCharge (total recharge of fully depleted battery):
- PD 4410/Smart/Smart Ready Battery: 4 hours or less.
- All XL Batteries: 8 hours or less.
- AutoTest (AutoTest and total recharge of fully depleted battery):
- PD 4410/Smart/Smart Ready Battery: 8 hours or less.
- All XL Batteries: 15 hours or less.
- Operating: 5 to 40 °C.
- Optimal Battery Charging: 15 to 35 °C.
- Storage and Transportation: -40 to 70 °C.
- Humidity: 5 to 95% (relative humidity - non condensing).
- Shipping Dimensions: 15" (H) x 15" (W) x 10" (D) (38.1 cm x 38.1 cm x 25.4 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 12 lb (5.4 kg).
- Design Standards: Designed to meet or exceed UL 544, EN 60601, and CSA 22.2 standards for medical equipment safety.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.