Condition: Factory New
Country of Origin: USA
Warranty: Until Use/Expiration
- Recommended for ECG, defibrillation, biofeedback, and EMG
- Water soluble, non-staining, non-gritty
- Highly conductive
- Meets all the standards of the ideal saline electrode gel
- Phone: (800) 631-8888
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Parker Signagel Electrode Gel is a highly conductive, multi-purpose electrolyte that meets all the standards of the ideal saline electrode gel. It is recommended for ECG, defibrillation, biofeedback, and EMG.
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration (60 Month Shelf Life).
Parker Signagel Electrode Gel Features
- Highly conductive.
- See-thru tube with stand-up cap lets you know how much Signagel is left.
- Water soluble, non-staining, non-gritty.
Parker Signagel Electrode Gel Configurations
- #15-60: 60 g (2 oz) Clear Gel Tube.
- #15-25: 250 g (8.5 oz) Clear Gel Tube with Stand-Up Cap.
- #15-60-CS: 60 g (2 oz) Clear Gel Tube - Case (144 Tubes).
- #15-25-CS: 250 g (8.5 oz) Clear Gel Tube with Stand-Up Cap - Case (72 Tubes).