The Unico IV954 Inverted Microscope is designed for Tissue Culture, Cell Biology, Microbiology and more. Microscope comes complete with a Centering Telescope and Blue, Green, Yellow and Frosted Filters.
Featuring Binocular or Trinocular Heads and Long Working Distance (LWD) Objectives in your choice of Plan Achromat or Plan Phase Contrast. The Over-Sized Stage offers Precise and Smooth Ball-Bearing Movement, for clear, steady viewing while scanning the field of view. Precise Fine Focus Controls move in 0.002 mm scale value increments.
Unico IV954 Inverted Microscope Features:
- Inverted Microscope, 4-Hole Nosepiece.
- Intensity Rheostat for Lighting Control.
- Plan Achromat, or Plan Phase Objectives.
- Left Eyetube with Diopter Focus Control.
- Graduated Mechanical Stage, Low Position Controls.
- Center Stage Ring Diameter is 110mm.
Head: Binocular Head Inclined 45ç, Vertical Trinocular.
- IV954: Binocular Head.
- IV954T: Trinocular Head.
- Brightfield Objectives: 4X and 40X Plan.
- Phase Objectives: 10X and 20X Plan Phase.
- Illumination: Bright 12 Volt / 30 Watt Halogen Bulb.
- Eyepiece: 10x Extra-Widefield Eyepieces, Paired.
- Condenser: N.A. 0.65.
- Diaphragm: Iris.
- Stage Size: 242mm x 172mm.
- Interpupillary Distance Range: 50-75mm.
- Focusing: Coaxial.
- Optional: Cross-Hair Reticule, 0.1mm Scale.
Unico IV954 Inverted Microscope Configuration:
- IV954: Inverted Binocular WF10x Eyepieces, Plan 4X-40X Bright Field and Plan Phase 10x-20x Objectives.
- IV954T: Inverted Trinocular WF10x Eyepieces, Plan 4X-40X Bright Field and Plan Phase 10x-20x Objectives.
Unico IV954 Inverted Microscope Literature:
Unico IV950 Series Inverted Microscopes Brochure
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.