Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Unico G383 Trinocular Microscope includes a plastic dust cover.
Warranty: 5 Year - Limited / 1 Year - Electrical System (excludes Bulbs and Fuses).
The G383 was designed with your viewing comfort in mind. The standard 10X high eye-point eyepieces are engineered to reduce eyestrain for users wearing glasses. Each eye tube features independent focusing diopter adjustment to compensate for the natural vision differential between each eye.
The base design adds stability to the body while allowing extra room for hand access to the over-sized coarse and fine focus controls and easy access to the coaxial mechanical stage controls.
With use, you will come to appreciate the precise mechanical stage movement, optical clarity, flat field, and comfortable viewing. A comprehensive manual includes care and maintenance instructions.
*If you would like to add a camera to your G383 trinocular head, the 5.6 MP Digital Video C-Mount Camera (#B6-8185) is available for purchase.
Unico G383 Trinocular Microscope Features:
- Head: Trinocular Head features a seidentopf optical design with 52 to 75 mm interpupilary distance adjustment. It rotates 360° and locks in-place with a thumbscrew.
- Coated Optics: All optics feature the following coatings: anti-glare, color correction, anti-fungal.
- Eyepiece: Standard with 10X high-eyepoint widefield oculars. Standard widefield oculars are also available. FN = 18 mm, optional 20 mm available.
Objectives: DIN Standard 4X, 10X, 40XP, and 100XR (Oil) Objectives. 40X and 100X objectives are "R", or retractable. 4X = NA 0.10, 10X = NA 0.25, 40X = NA 0.65, 100X = NA 1.25.
- Nosepiece: 4 hold standard.
- Focal Length: 160 mm.
- Magnification: With 10X eyepieces, standard magnification is 40X, 100X, 400X, and 1000X.
- Stand: Sturdy cast metal frame with unique polymer accent panel, designed to provide stability while dissipating bulb heat.
- Condenser: Features a focusable NA 1.25 abbe condenser with port for optional simple phase contrast annulus insertion. Focusable for concentrated or diffuse lighting with rack and pinion movement.
- Focusing: Smooth, extra-large graduated coaxial coarse and fine focus controls with tension adjustment to eliminate stage drift. Adjustable to your personal preferences.
Stage: Built-in graduated mechanical stage with low-position coaxial X-Y controls. Ball bearing movement allows for smooth, precise adjustments. Spring loaded slide holder.
- Stage Size: 142 mm x 132 mm.
- Range of X-Y Stage Movement: 55 mm x 75 mm.
- Illumination: LED.
- Iris Diaphragm: Features adjustable iris with metal leaf overlay design.
- Electrical: 110 V - 60 Hz to 240 V - 50 Hz, universal power supply. The fuse rating is 250 V, 1.5 A. UL and CSA approved electrical parts.
Size and Weight:
- Size: 9.5" x 7.5" x 16.0" (240 mm x 190 mm x 410 mm).
- Weight: 14 lbs (6.4 kg).
- Shipping Size: 13.5" x 10.5" x 17.5" (340 mm x 260 mm x 440 mm).
- Shipping Weight: 18 lbs (8.2 kg).
Unico G383 Trinocular Microscope Configurations:
- #G383-LED (Achromat Mech.): WF10X, 4X, 10X, 40XR, 100XR.
- #G383SP-LED (Semi-Plan Mech.): WF10X, 4X, 10X, 40XR, 100XR.
- #G383PL-LED (Plan Mech.): WF10X, 4X, 10X, 40XR, 100XR.