The Schiller BP-200 plus Blood Pressure Monitor comes with a medium blood pressure cuff 2008 with microphone and tube (#2.120048), 10 adhesive plasters (#2.100326), stereo headphone set (#2.100006), interface cable to Schiller ECG (#4.520373), medical mains adapter (9 V / 100-240 V) (#2.200109), mains cable, and operating manual.
The BP-200 plus is a non-invasive exercise test blood pressure monitor, designed to automatically measure and display a patient's systolic and diastolic blood pressures at preset intervals, or on demand of the operator. BP-200 plus uses 2 measuring methods: the Schiller K-Sound Analysis (SKA) with or without QRS trigger for measurements during exercise test, and oscillometric measurements for resting situations.
The BP-200 plus sends patient's systolic and diastolic blood pressure to a stress test system. It also measures and displays heart rate and SpO2 (optional) to create a complete and seamless diagnostic test center. The BP-200 plus is specifically designed for stress test environments using a treadmill or ergometer, and is also ideal in research environments because raw data can be saved in an SD card.
The BP-200 plus Blood Pressure Monitor can be used as a stand-alone monitor or used in combination with select Schiller brand ECG devices.
Schiller BP-200 plus Blood Pressure Monitor Features:
- Real-time display with waveform and measurements.
- Tabular and trend data.
- RS-232 interface for communication with Schiller ECG systems (AT-10 plus, AT-104 PC, CS-200, CS-200 Excellence).
- BP readings initiated automatically or manually.
- Mini SD card for software updates.
Schiller BP-200 plus Blood Pressure Monitor Configurations:
- 9.310000: Standard.
- 9.310000AK: Kit includes a QRS Trigger Cable (#4.520562) and Mounting Kit (#2.000154).
- 9.310000SP: With Spirometry (SpO2) functioning. Includes ear probe and cable.
Schiller BP-200 plus Blood Pressure Monitor Literature:
Schiller BP-200 plus Blood Pressure Monitor Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.