Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The PURELL Waterless Surgical Scrub Gel Refill - For LTX-12 (1200 mL) (2/Case) (#1907-02) is a specially-formulated scrub formula for operating rooms and high-risk areas in a hospitals. It's compatible with the LTX-12 model dispenser only.
Note: This is a refill only. Dispensers are NOT included.
Warranty: Until Use/Expiration.
The PURELL Waterless Surgical Scrub Gel requires only two applications to meet and exceed FDA surgical scrub requirements. The formula dries quickly and contains five types of skin conditioners to prevent dryness. It's also compatible with latex, polyisoprene, and neoprene gloves.
The bottle has a SANITARY-SEALED feature that prevents contamination. It's also a SMART-FLEX design, which uses less material to manufacture and retains it's shape while dispensing. It prevents the bottle from collapsing in while emptying to ensure that every ounce of product is used.
PURELL Waterless Surgical Scrub Gel Refill - For LTX-12 (1200 mL) Features
- Only needs two applications to meet and exceed FDA surgical scrub requirements.
- Five types of conditioners to prevent skin dryness and keep it moisturized.
- Compatible with latex, polyisoprene, and neoprene gloves.
- SMART-FLEX design uses less material than HDPE and retains its shape while dispensing.
PURELL Waterless Surgical Scrub Gel Refill - For LTX-12 (1200 mL) Specifications
- Case Weight: 6.16 lb.
- Overall Case Dimensions: 9.75 (H) x 5.5 (W) x 7.75 (D).
- Overall Unit Dimensions: 8.95 (H) x 3.69 (W) x 5.11 (L).
- Refill Material: Lightweight PET plastic bottle, polypropylene collar, mixed material plastic pump.