Warranty: 6 Months Parts and Labor. Extended Warranty available*.
The Delta XL8 Steam Autoclave is a fully automated tabletop sterilizer that features enhanced electronics for unparalleled reliability. Updated touch panel graphics enhance visibility while complementing the clean, white, asepsis exterior.
This steam pressure autoclave is used in a range of settings, including active surgery center, medical practice, dental office, schools, veterinary facility, industrial lab, doctor's clinic, or tattoo establishment.
Pelton & Crane Delta XL8 Autoclave Features:
- Fully automatic operation.
- Approved for handpiece sterilization.
- 4 automatic programs for sterilizing wrapped packs or liquid items.
- Re-programmed settings save time and effort when selecting the appropriate cycle according to the type of load.
- A 5th program for customizing sterilization of special items.
- Electronic temperature and time controls systematically monitor sterilization conditions in the chamber to ensure cycle completion.
- Electronic air removal system.
- Vented cover allows heat to dissipate more easily.
- Metal cover is removable from the front of the sterilizer allowing for easy service if necessary.
- Designed and manufactured to meet requirements of ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Codes.
- Filtered air drying pump ensures packs are dried when the door is closed without compromising sterility of the instruments.
- Adjustable drying time to meet user needs (0 - 99 minutes).
- Slim footprint allows placement on a standard 30" countertop.
Pelton & Crane Delta XL8 Autoclave Specifications:
- Reservoir Capacity: 12 L (739 cubic inches).
- Chamber Size: 8.25" x 15.0" (21.0 cm x 38.1 cm).
- Small: 14" x 5" x 3/4"
- Large: 14" x 7" x 3/4"
- Start-Up Time (To 273 °F): 10 - 13 minutes warm.
- Total Cycle Time: 16 minutes warm (unwrapped).
- Drying Cycle: 30 minutes pre-programmed.
- Weight: 61 lbs without water.
- Electrical: 110 - 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz (ETL/cETL) requires dedicated 20 amp circuit.
- Outside Dimensions: 17.5" W x 19.75" D x 12.25" H (44 cm x 50 cm x 31 cm).
*If you would like a custom extended warranty, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process. Additional cost may be applied. We will contact you before processing a custom order.
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.