The Pelton & Crane Delta XL8 Autoclave is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 6 Months - Parts and Labor. Extended Warranty available*.
The Delta XL8 Steam Autoclave is a fully automated tabletop sterilizer that features enhanced electronics for unparalleled reliability. Updated touch panel graphics enhance visibility while complementing the clean, white, asepsis exterior.
This steam pressure autoclave is used in a range of settings, including active surgery center, medical practice, dental office, schools, veterinary facility, industrial lab, doctor's clinic, or tattoo establishment.
*If you would like a custom extended warranty, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process. Additional cost may be applied. We will contact you before processing a custom order.
Pelton & Crane Delta XL8 Autoclave Features
- Fully automatic operation.
- Approved for handpiece sterilization.
- Four automatic programs for sterilizing wrapped packs or liquid items.
- Re-programmed settings save time and effort when selecting the appropriate cycle according to the type of load.
- A 5th program for customizing sterilization of special items.
- Electronic temperature and time controls systematically monitor sterilization conditions in the chamber to ensure cycle completion.
- Electronic air removal system.
- Vented cover allows heat to dissipate more easily.
- Metal cover is removable from the front of the sterilizer allowing for easy service if necessary.
- Designed and manufactured to meet requirements of ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Codes.
- Filtered air drying pump ensures packs are dried when the door is closed without compromising sterility of the instruments.
- Adjustable drying time to meet user needs (0 - 99 minutes).
- Slim footprint allows placement on a standard 30" countertop.
Pelton & Crane Delta XL8 Autoclave Specifications
- Reservoir Capacity: 12 L (739 cubic inches).
- Chamber Size: 8.25" x 15" (21 cm x 38.1 cm).
- Small: 14" x 5" x 0.75"
- Large: 14" x 7" x 0.75"
- Start-Up Time (To 273 °F): 10 - 13 minutes warm.
- Total Cycle Time: 16 minutes warm (unwrapped).
- Drying Cycle: 30 minutes pre-programmed.
- Weight: 61 lbs without water.
- Electrical: 110 - 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz (ETL/cETL) requires dedicated 20 amp circuit.
- Outside Dimensions: 17.5" (W) x 19.75" (D) x 12.25" (H) (44 cm x 50 cm x 31 cm).
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.