The LipoBelt is the only re-usable, continuous-use cold therapy system designed for post plastic surgery applications. Advanced Cold Targeting Technology delivers ideal cold temperatures for the most effective relief of inflammation, pain, and swelling. No other cold pack can reach the lowest average temperature range without causing harm to skin or muscle tissue and maintain that consistent average temperature longer than 60 minutes without re-freezing.
LipoBelt is manufactured to meet performance and function standards of the medical industry using the highest quality materials to provide comfort, ease of use, and safety. The neoprene belt strap of the LipoBelt stretches and hugs the body, making it comfortable to wear. When tightened, LipoBelt provides added compression benefits, slowing down blood flow and convective heat exchange to further cool down the treatment area. The easily accessible LipoPack pouches are made with fabric specifically woven to act as a barrier that protect skin from frostbite or cold burns, absorb moisture from condensation, while allowing maximum cold penetration.
Recommended Use of LipoBelt with other Non-Invasive Modalities:
Amplify and extend the effects of all your body treatments naturally with the power of LipoBelt's Advanced Cold Targeting Technology. Specially engineered to be used in-office or at home, intensive hands-free cryo technology provides similar cooling as other cold lipolysis treatments, and works synergistically with many non-invasive body contouring and firming modalities to produce even better treatment results.
It is recommended to purchase a LipoBelt for personal use at home in order to sustain regular daily use in between sessions. This increases patient engagement with the treatment program, encourages a consistent regimen, and enhances overall results to better meet client expectations - all leading to a higher rate of patient satisfaction.
MD LipoBelt Features:
- Stimulates and optimizes collagen production within deep layers of the skin.
- Temporarily improves the appearance of cellulite.
- Increases firmness of crepey abdomens and sagging upper arms.
- Improves the smoothness and firmness of thighs.
- Minimizes swelling by increasing the body's anti-inflammatory response.
- Increases localized deep circulation, metabolism, and lymphatic uptake.
- Improves skin tone and tightening.
MD LipoBelt Recommendations:
Intermittent Cold Compression:
- Frequency: First 3 - 5 days on top of compression garments.
- Duration: Up to 1 hour.
- Result: Temporary pain relief and prevent excessive inflammation and swelling.
- Frequency: Each day while using compression garments, 3 - 4 times per day.
- Duration: 2-minute long compressions at 5 minute intervals. Use until drainage has ceased.
- Result: Temporary pain relief and prevent excessive inflammation and swelling (using just LipoBelt, no LipoPacks).
- Frequency: Each day with or without compression garments after drainage has ceased.
- Duration: As needed for added support, security, and comfort.
- Result: Added support and comfort.
Long Term Intermittent Cold Compression:
- Frequency: 1 month post-treatment, 1 - 2 times a day.
- Duration: 20 - 30 minutes, with LipoBelt and LipoPacks.
- Result: Reduce all swelling or unevenness.
MD LipoBelt Configurations:
Basic Kit: Includes all standard accessories listed above.
- Shipping Dimensions: 15" x 10" x 10".
- Shipping Weight: 4 lbs.
- LIPOB-S-M: Small/Medium.
- LIPOB-L-XL: Large/Extra Large.
Complete Kit: Includes all standard accessories, plus 2 LipoArm belts, 2 LipoThigh belts, and 1 extra large LipoPack.
- Shipping Dimensions: 19" x 17" x 10".
- Shipping Weight: 7 lbs.
- LIPOBK-S-M: Small/Medium.
- LIPOBK-L-XL: Large/Extra Large.
|Size||Waist||LipoThighs (up to)||LipoArms (up to)|
|S - M||Up to 36"||26"||15"|
|L - XL||36" - 46"||26"||15"|
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.