The Harloff Value Line 480 Capacity Punch Card Medication Cart with key lock includes the top rail/push handle, adjustable punch card row dividers, pull-out shelf, and locking narcotics box.
Warranty: Manufacturer 12 Years.
The Value Line Punch Card Medication Cart offers many of the same features of the large medication carts at an economical price point. It is designed to meet the storage needs for an individual, group home, or large nursing unit. They can also be used in correctional and long term care settings.
Harloff Value Line 480 Capacity Punch Card Medication Cart Features:
- Tall cabinet with key locking system with 4 keys.
- Capacity of up to 480 punch cards.
- Internal locking narcotics box in bottom 9" drawer.
- Painted steel cabinet, drawers, top rail/push handle, and pull-out side shelf.
- Bumper frame with projected front casters and 4 corner bumpers.
- 5" ball-bearing premium casters, all full swivel _ 1 with brake, 1 directional.
- Removable plastic top.
- Full extension ball-bearing drawer slides.
- Pre-threaded accessory mounting holes.
- Hard-baked powder coat finish.
- Certified "Latex Free".
Harloff Value Line 480 Capacity Punch Card Medication Cart Specifications:
- 3" Multipurpose Storage drawer.
- (2) 9.75" drawers with 2 adjustable dividers.
- 9.75" drawer with divider and locking narcotics box.
- Internal Drawer Dimensions: 27.5" W x 17" D (69.9 cm x 43.2 cm).
- Assembled Cart Dimensions: 46.75" H x 29.5" W x 22.5" D (121.3 cm x 75 cm x 57.2 cm).
- Writing Surface: 43.25" (109.9 cm).
- Cart Weight: 155 pounds (70.45 kg).
- Approximate Shipping Weight: 195 pounds (89 kg).
Harloff Value Line 480 Capacity Punch Card Medication Cart Options:
- VLT480PC: Standard Package.
VLT480PCSP: Specialty Package. Includes all standard accessories, plus:
- Drawer Tray with dividers (#68530-P1).
- Waster Container (#684801).
- Locking Sharps Container (#684810).
Harloff Value Line 480 Capacity Punch Card Medication Cart Literature:
Harloff Value Line 480 Capacity Punch Card Medication Cart Product Sheet
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.