Harloff AL809B6-EMG Aluminum Crash Cart is a tall six-drawer aluminum crash cart with a full emergency accessory package, internal pullout shelf, break-away lock bar, 100 break-away seals, painted steel top rail, removable plastic top, protective pontoon bumper, 5" ball-bearing premium casters (all full swivel; one tracking, one braking), and ball-bearing full extension drawer slides.Accessory package includes Cardiac board and brackets, Utility hooks (2 ea), IV pole, Oxygen tank holder _ D/E size cylinders, and Full Drawer Trays with adjustable divider set, 68530-P1 (2 ea).
Warranty: 12 year manufacturer's warranty.
Harloffês 20 years of innovation in crash cart design and construction has resulted in the Universal Line. Its modern appearance incorporates industry-leading standard features with flexible configuration options.This crash cart comes equipped for demanding Emergency situations with a complete accessory package. This cart has a durable powder coat paint finish over metal construction and is proudly made in the USA.
*Please note that carts ordered in White, Hammer Black, or Hammer Red are not returnable.
Harloff AL809B6-EMG Aluminum Crash Cart Features:
- Tall Six Drawer Aluminum Crash Cart with full Emergency Accessory Package.
- Internal Pullout shelf on left side.
- Break-away lock bar and 100 numbered break-away seals.
- 29.25” of vertical drawer space.
- Cabinet design allows for customized drawer configurations.
- Painted steel top rail / push handle.
- Removable plastic top.
- Protective pontoon bumper.
- Extended caster footprint for stability when drawers are extended.
- 5” (12.7 cm) ball-bearing premium casters, all full swivel- one tracking, one braking.
- Ball-bearing full extension drawer slides.
- Cart is delivered wheels-on and mostly assembled.
- Pre-drilled hole locations for standard accessories _ many are pre-threaded for ease of installation.
- Latex free.
- Durable, hard-baked powder coat finish available in 16 colors - Please Select Above.
- Equivalent to Classic Line 6401 in aluminum construction.
- 41052: Harloff's Lockview Software enables users to interact with electronic locks through a laptop. Lockview enables mass programming and the view of audit trails (who accessed the cart and when). This software is compatible with all electronic locks, usually on Universal, Aluminum, & Standard Line Carts.
Harloff AL809B6-EMG Aluminum Crash Cart Specifications:
- (4) _ 3.25” (8.3 cm).
- (1) _ 6.5” (16.5 cm).
- (1) _ 9.75” (24.8 cm).
- Internal Drawer Dimensions: 23” W x 17” D (58.4 cm W x 43.2 cm D).
- Construction: All Aluminum construction.
- Overall Cart Dimensions: 67.75” H x 35” W x 24.7” D (172.1 cm H x 88.9 cm W x 62.9 cm D).
- IV pole extends to: 85.25” H (216 cm).
- Cart weight: 120 lbs (54.6 kg).
- Approximate shipping weight: 150 lbs (68 kg).
Harloff AL809B6-EMG Aluminum Crash Cart Literature:
Harloff AL809B-EMG6 Aluminum Crash Cart Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days from the date of authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.