Shop with confidence at MFI
The Detecto ProDoc PD100 Low-Profile Digital Doctor Scale includes an 87" (220 cm) cable connecting the base to the display and a mounting bracket on the LCD display for a wall or desk station.
Warranty: 2 Years - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The PD100 Professional Doctor Scale is ideal for use in exam rooms.
Detecto ProDoc PD100 Low-Profile Digital Doctor Scale Features
- Weight tracking for up to four users with memory function.
- Medical-grade accuracy.
- BMI calculation.
- Heavy base for patient assurance.
- Adjustable locking feet and a bubble level for weighing on any surface.
Detecto ProDoc PD100 Low-Profile Digital Doctor Scale Specifications
- Capacity: 480 lb x 0.2 lb / 220 kg x 0.1 kg.
- Platform Size: 12.5" (W) x 13" (D) x 3.3" (H) (32 cm x 43 cm x 8.3 cm).
- Weight Units: Pounds or kilograms (selectable).
- Power: Six AA alkaline batteries (not included) or an optional 9 volt AC/DC power adapter (#809161148305).
- Display: 1" (25 mm) 5 digit, 7 segment LCD.
- Operating Temperature: 50 - 104 °F (10 - 40 °C).
- Function Keys: On/off, BMI Height/Enter, Lock/Release, Units, Zero, Recall, Store.
- Display: 5.25" (H) x 7.87" (W) x 2.125" (D) (134 mm x 200 mm x 54 mm).
Detecto ProDoc PD100 Low-Profile Digital Doctor Scale Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.