The Bird Mark 7 Respirator is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 90 Days Parts & Labor.
The Mark 7 Series Respirators are pneumatically powered, pressure cycled, flow adjustable devices utilized for the delivery of routine IPPB therapy. They are used to provide short-term or intermittent mechanical ventilation for the purpose of augmenting lung expansion, delivering aerosol medication, and assisting ventilation.
The Mark 7 Respirator features automatic inspiratory nebulization that is independent from the inspiratory flowrate setting. This feature permits optimal aerosol production even when using low inspiratory flowrates. It utilizes all standard patient/ventilator interfaces.
Bird Mark 7 Respirator Literature:
Bird Mark 7A Respirator Brochure
Shipping within U.S.A.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if payed for with PayPal. Orders can also be processed over the phone or through email, if you prefer payment by Bank Wire, Cash, or Direct Deposit. Please email desired products and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information for quotation and payment instructions.
- Customer/Recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there shall be no insurance coverage.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there shall be no insurance coverage.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% Credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper packaging by the customer.