Shop with confidence at MFI
The ADC Advantage Plus 6022N Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor (#6022N) measures pulse, systolic and diastolic pressure, and includes a deluxe storage case and four "AA" batteries which are used to power the monitor.
Warranty: 5 Years.
ADC Advantage Plus 6022N Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor Features
- British Hypertension Society (BHS) AA rating ensures unrivaled accuracy.
- Smart Logic Technology determines ideal inflation level.
- Automatic inflation and deflation control.
- MAM Advantage Average mode automatically averages 3 readings for superior reporting accuracy.
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection gives you a warning signal at the appearance of an irregular heartbeat.
- Displays AM and PM readings separately to help detect morning hypertension.
- Advanced 2 zone memory with date and time stamp recalls last 99 readings for two different people.
- Self-adjusting extended range D-Bar cuff fits arm ranges from 8.7" to 16.5" (22 cm to 42 cm).
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Meets or exceeds EN 1060-1 and EN 1060-3.
- Optional PC Software (#6023NPC) and AC Adapter (#6023NZAC) are both sold separately.
- Optional PC Link Analyzer Software connects your blood pressure monitor to your PC to download and print data, graphs, charts, and tables of your readings.
- Can be used with Microsoft's Healthvault (optional USB cable required) and then displayed on apps available for IOS, Android, and Microsoft smart phones and tablets.
ADC Advantage Plus 6022N Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor Specifications
- Type: Auto Upper Arm.
- Technology: Oscillometric.
- Pressure Sensor: Capactive.
- Inflation: Automatic.
- Deflation: Internal Auto Valve.
- Cuff Pressure Display Range: 0 - 299.
- Display: LCD.
- Display Size: 2" x 2.25" (51 mm x 57 mm).
- Systolic/Diastolic Measurement Range: 30 - 280.
- Pulse Range Display: 40 - 200.
- Resolution: 1 mm Hg.
- Pressure Accuracy: +/- 3 mm Hg.
- Pulse Accuracy: +/- 5%.
- Power Source: 4 "AA" Batteries.
- Memory: (2x) 99.
- Irregular Heartbeat: Yes.
- MAM (Average Mode): Yes.
- Traffic Light: No.
- AM/PM: Yes.
- USB/PC Link: Optional.
- AC Adapter: Optional.
- Main Unit Dimensions: 5" x 3.13" x 2.25" (127 mm x 108 mm x 57 mm).
- In Case Dimensions: 6.75" x 4.25" x 3" (171 mm x 108 mm x 76 mm).
- Weight: 1.07 lb (487 g).
- Cuff Type: D-Bar Self Adjusting.
- Cuff Range: 8.7" - 16.5" (22 cm to 42 cm).
- Storage Case: Nylon Zipper Case.
ADC Advantage Plus 6022N Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor Media and Literature
Works well. Actuate compared to dr’s office
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.