- Can be used for the amplification of heart, lung, and other body sounds, on patients of any age undergoing a physical assessment
- The contact-activated microphone filters higher-frequency background noises that typically interfere with auscultation, then amplifies heart and lung sounds up to 18X
- Especially helpful when auscultating faint heart and lung sounds, when the patient is obese, or when listening through clothing
- Eight-step volume control with last-setting memory
Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 2 YearsWarranty: 2 YearsWarranty: 2 YearsWarranty: 2 YearsWarranty: 2 YearsWarranty: 2 YearsWarranty: 2 YearsWarranty: 2 YearsWarranty: 2 Years
Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The ADC Adscope 658 Electronic Stethoscope includes a rechargeable Li-ion battery, micro USB cable, scope ID tag, and three pairs of Adsoft Plus snap-on silicone eartips (two small and one large).
Warranty: Defects in Materials and Workmanship under normal use and service.
- Electronics (Chestpiece): 2 Years.
- Headset (Binaurals and Tubing): Lifetime.
This electronic stethoscope is especially helpful when auscultating faint heart and lung sounds, when the patient is obese, or when listening through clothing.
The bi-lumen (dual channel) cardiology headset optimizes the acoustic pathway with heavy-walled tubing, large-diameter aural tubes, and a double-leaf tensioning spring that withstands thousands of cycles. The contact-activated microphone filters higher-frequency background noises that typically interfere with auscultation, then amplifies heart and lung sounds up to 18X.
The Adscope 658 is intended for medical diagnostic purposes only. It can be used for the amplification of heart, lung, and other body sounds, on patients of any age undergoing a physical assessment. It is designed for use in a professional setting by a healthcare practitioner.
ADC Adscope 658 Electronic Stethoscope Features
- Amplifies sounds up to 18X (24 dB).
- Noise-filtering contact microphone eliminates background interference.
- Eight-step volume control with last-setting memory.
- Cardiology headset with bilumen tubing and stainless-steel binaurals.
- Multifunction button controls the frequency mode (bell or diaphragm) and the volume (eight levels).
- Backlit LCD display powers down automatically if not in use.
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery (3.7 V), 20 hours of continuous use on a full charge.
- High-impact thermoplastic housing withstands drops, bumps, and other contact.
- Contact microphone measures 7 mm in diameter, suitable for use on any size patient.
- All stainless steel construction for unsurpassed stethoscope durability.
- Latex- and phthalate-free.
ADC Adscope 658 Electronic Stethoscope Specifications
- Chestpiece Type: Electronic.
- Chestpiece Material: ABS.
- Chestpiece Finish: Multiple.
- Chestpiece Weight: 2.7 oz (77 g).
- Diaphragm Diameter: 2" (5 cm).
- Diaphragm Material: Silicone.
- Diaphragm Type: Specialized.
- Headset Type: Cardiology.
- Headset Material: Stainless.
- Headset Finish: Satin.
- Tubing Length: 19" (48 cm).
- Total Length: 30" (76 cm).
- Total Weight: 6 oz (175 g).
- Sensor: Piezoelectric sound transducer activated by polycarbonate diaphragm.
- Microphone: 5 to 5,000 Hz.
- Bell Mode: 15 to 200 Hz.
- Diaphragm Mode: 100 to 500 Hz.
- Charging Time: 70 minutes.
- Amplification Range: 6 to 18 dB.
- Volume Control: Digital (8-step), 3 dB/step.
ADC Adscope 658 Electronic Stethoscope Colors
- #658BD: Burgundy.
- #658BK: Black.
- #658DG: Dark Green.
- #658N: Navy.
- #658MCA: Metallic Caribbean.
- #658MCB: Metallic Ceil Blue.
- #658MG: Metallic Gray.
- #658MRS: Metallic Raspberry.
- #658PBCA: Breast Cancer Awareness Metallic Pink.
ADC Adscope 658 Electronic Stethoscope Literature
Works very well. I am a Registered Nurse on a cardiac trauma floor so this helps me listen way better being able to block out unneeded sounds. Highly recommend.
I am a Registered Nurse teaching at Florida Career College's PCT (Patient Care Tech) program. Taking a patient's vital signs is the most primary skill that a medical professional can perform. One of my students is hard of hearing and stated that when she listens into the stethoscope, she hears, "nothing." I notified my campus' ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Coordinator, who in turn instructed me to find the appropriate equipment to assist my student. After much research, I chose the ADC Adscope 658 Electronic Stethoscope. The feature that appealed to me most was the amplification of sound 18 times normal listening. I was also impressed with the Representative, Yann, who made himself available immediately to answer my questions and assured me that he could ship within 24-48 hours of order placement. Once the stethoscope arrived, I immediately took my students into the lab to auscultate (listen) to lung and heart sounds. While doing so, the student who is hard of hearing stated, "Oh my God, for the first time in my life I am able to hear something!" She had started and stopped the program several times, primarily because of being unable to hear. The entire class reacted with emotions upon hearing her statement. There are so many things that we take for granted. The quality and features of this stethoscope are top-notch. I'm proud to say that I picked a winner when I chose the ADC Adscope 548 Electronic Stethoscope. As for my student, she states that she feels so proud and confident to know that she is able to hear what everyone else is able to hear. Now, she is exerting herself vigorously by listening to her loved ones. Thank you so much!
The ACD Adscope have worked very well for me. I wear hearing aids. This stethoscope allows me to clearly hear blood presures taken during patients' stress tests, without having to remove or turn off my hearing aids.