Shop with confidence at MFI
The ADC Adscope 658 Electronic Stethoscope includes a rechargeable Li-ion battery, Micro USB cable, Scope ID tag, and three pairs of Adsoft Plus snap-on silicone eartips (two small and one large).
- Electronics (Chestpiece): 2 Years.
- Headset: Lifetime.
This electronic stethoscope is especially helpful when auscultating faint heart and lung sounds, when the patient is obese, or when listening through clothing.
The bi-lumen (dual channel) cardiology headset optimizes the acoustic pathway with heavy-walled tubing, large-diameter aural tubes, and a double-leaf tensioning spring that withstands thousands of cycles. The contact-activated microphone filters higher-frequency background noises that typically interfere with auscultation, then amplifies heart and lung sounds up to 18X.
ADC Adscope 658 Electronic Stethoscope Features
- Amplifies sounds up to 18X (24 dB).
- Noise-filtering contact microphone eliminates background interference.
- Eight-step volume control with last-setting memory.
- Cardiology headset with bilumen tubing and stainless-steel binaurals.
- Multifunction button controls the frequency mode (bell or diaphragm) and the volume (eight levels).
- Backlit LCD display powers down automatically if not in use.
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery, twenty hours of continuous use on a full charge.
- High-impact thermoplastic housing withstands drops, bumps, and other contact.
- Contact microphone measures 7 mm in diameter, suitable for use on any size patient.
ADC Adscope 658 Electronic Stethoscope Specifications
- Chestpiece Type: Electronic.
- Chestpiece Material: ABS.
- Chestpiece Finish: Multiple.
- Chestpiece Weight: 2.7 oz (77 g).
- Diaphragm Diameter: 2" (5 cm).
- Diaphragm Material: Silicone.
- Diaphragm Type: Specialized.
- Headset Type: Cardiology.
- Headset Material: Stainless.
- Headset Finish: Satin.
- Tubing Length: 19" (48 cm).
- Total Length: 30" (76 cm).
- Total Weight: 6 oz (175 g).
ADC Adscope 658 Electronic Stethoscope Colors
- #658BD: Burgundy.
- #658BK: Black.
- #658DG: Dark Green.
- #658N: Navy.
- #658MCA: Metallic Caribbean.
- #658MCB: Metallic Ceil Blue.
- #658MG: Metallic Gray.
- #658MRS: Metallic Raspberry.
- #658OH: Metallic Orchid Haze.
- #658PBCA: Breast Cancer Awareness Metallic Pink.
ADC Adscope 658 Electronic Stethoscope Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.
I am a Registered Nurse teaching at Florida Career College's PCT (Patient Care Tech) program. Taking a patient's vital signs is the most primary skill that a medical professional can perform. One of my students is hard of hearing and stated that when she listens into the stethoscope, she hears, "nothing." I notified my campus' ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Coordinator, who in turn instructed me to find the appropriate equipment to assist my student. After much research, I chose the ADC Adscope 658 Electronic Stethoscope. The feature that appealed to me most was the amplification of sound 18 times normal listening. I was also impressed with the Representative, Yann, who made himself available immediately to answer my questions and assured me that he could ship within 24-48 hours of order placement. Once the stethoscope arrived, I immediately took my students into the lab to auscultate (listen) to lung and heart sounds. While doing so, the student who is hard of hearing stated, "Oh my God, for the first time in my life I am able to hear something!" She had started and stopped the program several times, primarily because of being unable to hear. The entire class reacted with emotions upon hearing her statement. There are so many things that we take for granted. The quality and features of this stethoscope are top-notch. I'm proud to say that I picked a winner when I chose the ADC Adscope 548 Electronic Stethoscope. As for my student, she states that she feels so proud and confident to know that she is able to hear what everyone else is able to hear. Now, she is exerting herself vigorously by listening to her loved ones. Thank you so much!
The ACD Adscope have worked very well for me. I wear hearing aids. This stethoscope allows me to clearly hear blood presures taken during patients' stress tests, without having to remove or turn off my hearing aids.