Content Developer - Job Description
MFI Medical Equipment, Inc. is hiring a content developer for our rapidly expanding San Diego office located in Scripps Ranch. We are looking for an outstanding professional with a passion for excellence and a drive to go above and beyond for the team.
At MFI, much of our business comes from e-commerce, so having a website filled with a variety of medical equipment and supplies is important. Equally as important as having many products listed online is ensuring these product listings are complete, informative, and succinct, to assist customers in the purchasing process and free up our sales team for more time-intensive orders. The content developer position is ideal for a quick learner who is skilled at writing, with a close attention to detail.
Content developers work with manufacturers to gather information about their products, conduct online research to find additional details, enter product descriptions in the correct format using HTML in Shopify, and write more detailed descriptions about these products, as needed. Additionally, content developers will begin to write blogs for the MFI website and elsewhere as the company expands.
Qualities we are looking for:
- Clear writer
- Attention to detail
- Skilled in gathering needed details for written work
- Follows through on all projects
- Degree in communications, technical writing, or related field of study
- Familiarity with Excel/simple functions, Google Apps, and Google Analytics
- Basic HTML, Shopify, and Photoshop experience is a plus, but not required
- Post-college job experience is a plus, but not required
Salary is commensurate with experience. Please email your resume and cover letter here. No calls please.