The Mar Cor Millenium 750 Reverse Osmosis System includes two prefilters, PTG-520 Carbon Filter Kit (#3027335), interconnecting tubing, and Mar Cor M1 Cart. It is certified to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
Mar Cor's Millenium 750 is a portable reverse osmosis water treatment system for acute and home hemodialysis treatment with over 15 years as Mar Cor's leading portable RO system and over 10,000 units sold. It features a lightweight, space efficient design, quiet operation, digital readouts and alarms, full diagnostic capabilities, and user-friendly connection ports. Conveniently placed on a mobile cart, this is a truly compact and complete water solution on wheels.
Mar Cor Millenium 750 Reverse Osmosis System Features
- Freestanding powder coated steel cabinet.
- Quiet, high-efficiency pump and motor.
- Quality tested spiral wound elements in stainless steel housings.
- User-friendly controller with water quality readings and alarms.
- Panel mounted pressure gauges.
- Automatic inlet shut-off valve and low psi switch.
- Product water recirculation back to feed stream.
- Color-coded quick-disconnect fittings.
Mar Cor Millenium 750 Reverse Osmosis System Specifications
- Nominal Product Flow Rate at 77 °F (25 °C):
- 1970 ml/min (0.5 gpm).
- 31.2 gallons/hr (118 liters/hr).
- Input Flow Rate:
- Minimum: 2.0 GPM.
- Maximum: N/A.
- Temperature (Water):
- Minimum: 1.7 °C (35 °F).
- Maximum: 32 °C (90 °F).
- Pressure, Dynamic:
- Minimum: 30 PSI.
- Maximum: 100 PSI.
- Electrical Requirements:
- Motor: 1/3 HP.
- Voltage: 115 ~ / 230 ~.
- Hertz: 60/50.
- Amps: 8/5.
- Phase: Single.
- Dry Weight: 55 lb (25 kg).
- Vertical Dimensions:
- Width: 8" (20 cm).
- Depth: 15" (38 cm).
- Height: 25.5" (65 cm).
Mar Cor Millenium 750 Reverse Osmosis System Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.