Shop with confidence at MFI
The Sunnex PF Series Multipurpose Exam Light - Mobile Mount (#PF2006-32) is a bright examination light that is ideal for exam rooms of all sizes. This lamp is easily transportable, durable, and user-friendly.
Warranty: 3 Years Performance and Parts, and Lifetime Customer Support.
The Sunnex PF Series Multipurpose Exam Light - Mobile Mount combines the versatility of dual-arm, wide range movement with the mobility of a five-wheel trolley base. The lamp is a swivel head, and can be attached to either a gooseneck or an articulated arm.
This lamp was designed for general examinations, powered by a high-intensity 50 watt Halogen bulb with 2,000 hours of light. With the five-wheel mobile base, this lamp is exceptionally portable for larger exam rooms. The light is also friendly for patients, as the heat generated from the light is ejected out the back of the lamp.
Sunnex PF Series Multipurpose Exam Light - Mobile Mount Features
- Available in ceiling, wall, and direct mount configurations.
- Wide range of movement with swivel lamp head.
- Brightness of direct sunlight, without the heat on contact.
- Swivel head is mounted on gooseneck arm.
Sunnex PF Series Multipurpose Exam Light - Mobile Mount Specifications
- Weight: 23 lb (10.43 kg).
- Light Intensity: 4,000 Footcandles / 43,200 Lux.
- Light Source: Dichroic Halogen bulb - 12 V / 50 W / 10°.
- Bulb Life: 2,000 hours.
- Light Color Temperature: Up to 4,000 Kelvin.
- Power Supply (AC): 110 V / 60 Hz (standard) US plug style or 230 - 240 V / 50 Hz (international - optional).
- *If you would like the international power supply model, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process.
- Lamp Head Rotation: 310 degrees.
- Horizontal Arm Movement: 270 degrees.
- Vertical Arm Movement: 240 degrees.
- Color: White €“ RAL 9002, with metallic mobile base.
- Shipping Weight: 27 lb (12.25 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 39" x 16" x 8".
Sunnex PF Series Multipurpose Exam Light - Mobile Mount Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.