Shop with confidence at MFI
The Burton Nova Exam LED Dual Intensity Exam Light - Floorstand combines the power of energy-efficient LED lights with the patented K-arm design for flexible movement. The floorstand enables portability without sacrificing reach or power consumption.
Warranty: 5 Years Parts and Labor.
The Burton Nova Exam LED Dual Intensity Exam Light - Floorstand is a balanced, cool light that produces high-intensity illumination with less power. The energy efficiency is 58% more than traditional halogen lights (with one LED), and offers 40,000 hours of bulb life. The lamp head is equipped with two large handles for easy positioning, and the K-arm design boasts a no-drift stability. The Nova Exam LED can also be adjusted between low and high-level settings, depending on the practitionerÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s preferences.
With the advantage of a mobile floorstand, this light is ideal for any setting with close patient/provider interactions. Whether itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s an a dermatology appointment or a dental exam, this versatile light can be easily transported and maneuvered for multiple needs.
The Burton Nova Exam LED Dual Intensity Exam Light - Floorstand ships in 2 packages:
- Head: 12 lb / 33" x 10" x 8".
- Floorstand Mount: 26 lb / 20" x 20" x 4".
NOTE: Customers in Japan can select PHL-NXFL01 for 100 V model.
Burton Nova Exam LED Dual Intensity Exam Light - Floorstand Features
- Light can be adjusted for low or high level intensities.
- Low level setting produces 58% energy savings; High level setting produces 18% savings.
- Low-maintenance cleaning with sleek design.
- Patented K-arm design prevents drifting.
- Provides consistent illumination, even with fluctuations in power supply.
- Longer lifespan than halogen bulbs.
Burton Nova Exam LED Dual Intensity Exam Light - Floorstand Specifications
- Weight: 38 lb (17.24 kg).
- Floorstand Height: 36.2" (92 cm).
- K-Arm Reach: 45" (114 cm).
- Lamp Head Width: 9" (23 cm).
- Light Source: Light Emitting Diode (LED).
- Low Level (One LED): 25,000 lux (2,323 footcandles) at 18Ã¢â‚¬Â (46 cm).
- High Level (Two LED): 50,000lux (4,645 footcandles) at 18Ã¢â‚¬Â (46 cm).
- LED Lifespan: 40,000 hours (on average).
- Light Color Temperature: 4,600 Kelvin.
- Color Rendering Index: 93.
- Power Supply: Integral electronic driver.
- Power Cord: 8 ft (2.44 m).
- Color: White.
- Certifications / Approvals: UL/IEC 60601-1/60601-1-2 3rd Edition, UL/IEC 60601-2-41, CB Certified.
Burton Nova Exam LED Dual Intensity Exam Light - Floorstand Configurations
- #NXFL: 120 V - For use in the U.S.
- #NXFL01: 100 V - For use in Japan.
- #NXFL02: 230 / 240 V - For use in UK.
- #NXFL03: 230 / 240 V - For use in Europe.
- #NXFL25: 230 / 240 V - For use in Spain.
- #NXFL26: 230 / 240 V - For use in Australia.
Burton Nova Exam LED Dual Intensity Exam Light - Floorstand Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.
This light is extremely bright, solidly made, and has been a pleasure to tattoo with, I would recommend it to anyone doing delicate or intricate tasks and needing precise lighting for a affordable price, without a lot of power use. I plan on purchasing several more for the shop...