- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Immediately detects bladder volume
- Helps reduce the urinary tract infection rate associated with catheters (CAUTI)
- Can also evaluate different urinary diseases, urinary management, and bladder function monitoring
- Diagnose different types of urinary incontinence and dysuria to determine the best treatment plan
- MFR: Caresono Ships from MDPro
- Phone: (888) 850-4597
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Caresono MD5 Bladder Scanner (#MD5) is specially designed to quickly provide precise bladder volume and PVR measurements in just a few seconds making it ideally suited for urology departments, long term care and rehab facilities, hospitals, and mobile clinics. The industry leader when it comes to accuracy, this top-of-the-line scanner boasts ± 7.5% accuracy on volumes over 100 mL and expert mode allows you to take advantage of tissue harmonic imaging for the most clear images possible. Best of all the MD5 requires no annual calibration so it is even more convenient and easy to use.
Warranty: 2 Years.
Caresono MD5 Bladder Scanner Features
- Immediately detects bladder volume.
- Useful for a wide variety of departments.
- Helps reduce the urinary tract infection rate associated with catheters (CAUTI).
- Capable of evaluating bladder function both before and after gynecological pelvic floor surgery.
- Can also evaluate different urinary diseases, urinary management, and bladder function monitoring.
- Allows for the rehabilitation and nursing of patients with neurogenic bladder, spinal cord injury and stroke patients, and to help assess the recovery of bladder function.
- Measures bladder capacity and bladder pressure before the placement of the catheter - stopping necessary catheterization.
- Diagnose different types of urinary incontinence and dysuria to determine the best treatment plan.
- 3D mechanical probe with no calibration needed.
- Stores up to 1,000 scans.
- Built-in thermal printer.
- Intelligent positioning function places the probe is over the bladder before the scan.
- Easy to use, professional sonographers and extensive training are not needed.
- Choose between expert mode and simple mode.
Caresono MD5 Bladder Scanner Specifications
- Scanning Mode: 3D Mechanical Sector Scanning.
- Frequency Mode: 2.5 MHz.
- Volume Measurement Range: 0 - 999 mL.
- Volume Measurement Accuracy: ± 7.5%.
- Volume Display Resolution: 1 mL.
- Scan Time: 5 seconds.
- Battery Capacity: 2,600 mA.
- Monitor Dimension: 8" TFT-LCD.
- Data Transmission: USB.
- Power Consumption: 50 watts.
- Power Supply: Lithium-ion battery (SNLB-325) or from mains via AC adapter during charge.
- Battery Recharge Life: Circa 2 hours.
- Battery Life on Full Charge: Circa 4 hours.
- Dimensions: 210 x 260 x 50 mm.
- Weight: 1,500 g (3.3 lb) including probe.
Caresono MD5 Bladder Scanner