Shop with confidence at MFI
The Louroe Electronics AP-1TB Audio Monitoring System (#LE-001) includes the AP-1TB base station, TLM-CF Ceiling Flush Mount Speaker/Microphone, and AP-1TB Power Supply. It is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The AP-1TB is a single zone non-alarming audio monitoring base station with listen and talkback. As a system (with the Louroe speaker/microphone), it provides live audio with a built-in 3" speaker and a built-in microphone for talkback to a remote area.
The AP-1TB Audio Monitoring System can be used for situations such as: sleep disorder labs, therapy labs, heart catheter labs, classrooms, convenience stores, observation rooms, warehouses, fast food restaurants, etc.
Louroe Electronics AP-1TB Audio Monitoring System Features
- Base station for two-way listen/talkback communication.
- RCA input/output to DVR for recording and playback.
- Volume control for both listen and talkback.
- 3.5 mm headphone jack for private listening.
- May be located up to 1000' from the Louroe microphone.
- Zone activated by manually pressing the zone activation switch.
- Mute function for muting remote station.
Louroe Electronics AP-1TB Audio Monitoring System Specifications
- Dimensions: 8.25" (L) x 5.75" (W) x 1.375" (H).
- Input Sensitivity (talkback microphone): -45 dB.
- Monitor Power Output: 1 W @ 8 „¦.
- Talkback Power Output: 1 W into 70 V Line.
- Audio Input Impedance: 10 k„¦.
- Audio Frequency Response: 100 Hz to 10 kHz.
- Headphone Impedance: 8 to 600 „¦.
- Power Input: 12 Vdc / 500 mA.
- Weight: 2.1875 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs.
Louroe Electronics AP-1TB Audio Monitoring System Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.