Warranty: 90 Days Parts and Labor.
The iCanView IP 250 PTZ Camera is a state-of-the-art Speed Dome network camera for outdoor or indoor use. It transmits synchronized video and audio data in real time with D1 resolution at full frame rate. This is possible through MPEG4 CODEC technology, which provides high quality video with highly compressed data streams. The iCanView 250 can be connected, controlled, and monitored from a remote location through an IP connection over internet or intranet. Unlike CCTV or DVR, the iCanView 250 is easy to install. Based on Embedded Software Solution (Embedded Web Server, Embedded Streaming Server, Network Protocol), it ensures unprecedented performance and stability to be an ideal network camera solution for system integration solutions.
The iCanView 250 Camera can be used for remote monitoring (hospitals, kindergartens, traffic, public areas, etc.), IP surveillance (buildings, stores, manufacturing facilities, parking lots, banks, government facilities, military, etc.), real time internet broadcasting, teleconference (bi-directional audio conference), remote learning, weather and environmental observation, etc.
ICanTek iCanView IP 250 PTZ Camera Features:
- Full D1 resolution with de-interlaced filter.
- Bi-directional audio (real-time).
- Viewer assisted recording and playback functions.
- World's most silent Speed Dome IP Camera (outdoor type).
- Filter changeable type day and night.
- Powerful IP-Plus speed dome control over IP network.
- Virtual System Controller (Keyboard Emulator) for full control of the speed dome.
- High Speed Operation: Max 350°/second panning, 250°/second tilting.
- 220x Zoom (22x Optical with 10x Digital Zoom).
Versatile PTZ Control:
- Client viewer assisted PTZ control.
- Dedicated virtual system controller for PTZ control on the client.
- Simultaneous connection and control over IP and RS485.
- 4 alarm sensor inputs / 2 relay outputs.
- Remote administration control.
ICanTek iCanView IP 250 PTZ Camera Literature:
ICanTek iCanView 240/250 Network Camera User Guide
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.