The Grass Comet Portable EEG/PSG System includes a laptop loaded with Windows 7 Software, AS40 amplifier, head box, and interconnecting cables. It is in excellent condition and certified by MFI Medical to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The Comet Portable EEG/PSG System is supplied with a high-performance laptop computer. A wide selection of accessories can be added. Grass Comet base system is also available (desktop computer).
This system consists of the high response 40-channel AS40 amplifier system, a personality module with electrode inputs designed especially for PSG, and twin PSG record and review software. It can be upgraded easily to also record EEG studies.
The AS40 amplifier system is designed specifically for the PSG and EEG monitoring lab.
The AS40 is a 40-channel AC amplifier unit which is expandable up to 50 channels. An optional 8-channel DC input module and pulse oximeter allow for an additional 10 channels of data. This flexibility allows for wide range of physiological parameters to be monitored and recorded.
The amplifier system provides for patient safety isolation, signal conditioning (physiological signal amplification and filtering), and digitization. Communications with a host computer are accomplished using TCP/IP protocol over a 10BaseT Ethernet network or dedicated cable. A host computer, using TWin software, sets the sample rate, starts and stops the data transmission, monitors the digital data, and stores it to hard disk.
A user interface with LCD screen is present with the amplifier. From the amplifier itself, a user is able to implement such features as electrode impedance checking, amplifier calibration, and photic stimulator control. Also from the LCD display, a user is able to obtain information such as connection status to the host computer, and oximetry/pulse rate information when an oximeter is in use.
Grass Comet Portable EEG/PSG System Features:
- Compact design that is rugged, lightweight, and easy to use.
- On-board analog to digital conversion for interference-free recordings.
- Connect to any PC with the on-board Ethernet connection.
- Can perform both EEG and PSG applications.
- Up to 50 total available channels.
- Integrated pulse-oximeter connection providing SpO2 and heart rate.
- Easy, identifiable electrode input with the head and body diagram layout.
- On-board impedance checking and calibrations at the amplifier system.
- Can be mounted next to a patient bed or attached to a cart.
Grass Comet Portable EEG/PSG System Configurations:
- #MFI-GRS-COMET-PSG (Previous Model Amplifier - PSG/Sleep): Includes standard accessories plus a PSG amplifier/head box.
- #MFI-GRS-COMET-EEG (Previous Model Amplifier - Clinical EEG): Includes standard accessories plus an EEG amplifier/head box and photic stimulator.
- #MFI-GRS-COMET-PSG-VID (Previous Model Amplifier - Video PSG/Sleep): Includes standard accessories plus a PSG amplifier/head box and video hardware.
- #MFI-GRS-COMET-EEG-VID (Previous Model Amplifier - Clinical EEG and LTM): Includes standard accessories plus an EEG amplifier/head box, photic stimulator, and video hardware.
- #MFI-GRS-COMET-PLUS-PSG (Current Model Amplifier - PSG/Sleep): Includes standard accessories plus a PSG head box.
- #MFI-GRS-COMET-PLUS-EEG (Current Model Amplifier - Clinical EEG): Includes standard accessories plus an EEG head box and photic stimulator.
- #MFI-GRS-COMET-PLUS-PSG-VID (Current Model Amplifier - Video PSG/Sleep): Includes standard accessories plus a PSG head box and video hardware.
- #MFI-GRS-COMET-PLUS-EEG-VID (Current Model Amplifier - Clinical EEG and LTM): Includes standard accessories plus an EEG head box, photic stimulator, and video hardware.
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.