- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 1 Year
- MFR: Dymedix Ships from Dymedix
- Phone: (763) 789-8280
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Dymedix PerfectFit 2 R/S Effort Belt Chest Sensor - Adult (#PF-055) is used to help aid in the detection of paradoxical respiratory movement and plugs directly into RIP inputs. No woven wire belts, and the low profile buckles ensure patient comfort and allows for a quick and easy set-up.
Warranty: 1 Year.
This U.S.-made Dymedix PerfectFit 2 R/S Effort Belt Chest Sensor - Adult uses polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) sensors. PVDF film is sensitive to both temperature change and pressure, and is the fastest signal transmitter in the sleep sensor industry (1,000 times faster than a traditional thermistor). This product complies with American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM) technical specifications.
*Dymedix products are available to U.S. customers only. For alternate recommendations, please contact one of our sales team members.
Dymedix PerfectFit 2 R/S Effort Belt Chest Sensor - Adult Specifications:
- Effort Belt Sensor: 10" (L), 1.5" (H).
- Shipping Dimensions: 6" (L), 6" (W).
- Cable Length: Effort Belt Sensor - 60".
- Weight / Shipping Weight: 2.4 oz.
Typical Polygraph Settings:
- Sensitivity: 100 - 300 Î¼V/mm.
- Low Frequency Filter: 0.1 Hz.
- High Frequency Filter: 15 Hz.
Typical Signal Amplitude:
- Typical 1 mV peak to peak.
- Signal amplitudes vary. Response is dependent on variables including sensor position, strap tension, and polygraph characteristics.
- Cable Material: Gray PVC insulation tinsel wire.
- Sensor Technology: PVDF sensor, ABS filtration module.
- Operating Conditions: 40 to 104 °F.
- Storage Temperature: -4 to 140 °F.
- Operating and Storage Humidity: 5 - 95% (non-condensing).
Dymedix PerfectFit 2 R/S Effort Belt Chest Sensor - Adult Media & Literature:
Dymedix PerfectFit 2 R/S Effort Belt ...