- Heated breathing system, tool-free exchangeability
- Graphical or tabular display of trends and mini-trends simultaneous with real time curves
- Programmable, time-based fully automatic start-up and self test of device and software
- Central brake, smooth running casters with cable deflectors
- Condition: Certified Refurbished
- Warranty: 90 Days
The Drager Perseus A500 Anesthesia Machine includes power cord.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
Note: Patient monitors and vaporizers are sold separately. Please refer to the Accessories' section for a list of recommended compatible accessories sold at MFI Medical.
The Drager Perseus A500 Anesthesia Machine is an advanced anesthesia system that features advanced ventilation technology as well as a flexible workflow support. Its newly designed breathing system can be disassembled and reassembled in just a few quick steps. It also features a flexible design that allows for various mounting options for shelves, monitors, IV poles, and more.
Drager Perseus A500 Anesthesia Machine Features
- 13.5" touch screen, configurable user interface, intelligent alarm management incl. remedy assistance.
- Minute volume (MV) and tidal volume (VT); respiratory rate (RR); peak inspiratory pressure (PIP), plateau pressure (Pplat), mean airway pressure (Pmean), PEEP; compliance (C), resistance (R).
- Integrated gas bench for measuring inspiratory and expiratory gas concentrations of O2, N2O, CO2, and anesthetic agents.
- Simultaneous display of 3 real-time curves for CO2, O2, and anesthetic agent concentrations, airway pressure, inspiratory and expiratory flow.
- Bar graph display of volume and tidal volume; virtual flow tubes for O2, AIR, N2O.
- Simultaneous display of 2 loops: Volume-Pressure and Flow-Volume, reference loop.
- Graphical or tabular display of trends and mini-trends simultaneous with real time curves.
- Low flow wizard to display fresh gas efficiency.
- Fresh gas and anesthetic agent consumption measurement per case and per last zeroing.
- Device status panel with LC Display for airway pressure, gas flows, supply status of battery and gasses (CGS + cylinders), time.
- Dosing of O2, Air, N2O, and anesthetic agents during Man/Spont ventilation possible, even without power.
- Programmable, time-based fully automatic start-up and self test of device and software.
- Integrated, dimmable illumination of working and documentation surfaces, illuminated vaporizers (optional).
- Heated breathing system, tool-free exchangeability.
- Central brake, smooth running casters with cable deflectors.
- Autoclavable Ventilator.
Drager Perseus A500 Anesthesia Machine Specifications
- Weight: 1360 lb (163 kg), nominal configuration.
- Dimensions: 58.3" H x 45.2" W x 31.1" D (148 cm H x 115 cm W x 79 cm D).
- Power Consumption: 70 W, typical; max. 2.2 kW with aux power sockets in use.
- Electrical Mains Connection (without Isolation Transformer): 100 to 240 V ~ 50/60 Hz.
- Electrical Mains Connection (with Isolation Transformer): 100 to 127 V ~ 50/60 Hz or 220 to 240 V ~ 50/60 Hz.
- Maximum Power Consumption: 12 A.
- Integrated Battery Backup Time: 30 minutes minimum, 150 minutes typical (new and fully charged battery).
- Data Interfaces: 2 x RS 232 (MEDIBUS protocol), 1 x USB, 1 x LAN.
- Integrated Power Sockets: 4 x country specific (with isolation transformer) or 4 x IEC.
- Latex: Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Drawer Modules: Optional 3 drawers incl. 2 lockable drawers and a writing surface.
- Temperature: 50 to 104 degrees F (10 to 40 degrees C).
- Air Pressure: 9.0 to 15.3 psi; ;equivalent to 4,000 meter altitude.
Fresh Gas Delivery - Mechanically Controlled Gas Mixer:
- Fresh-Gas Flow: 0 to 15 l/min. per gas (O2, Air, N2O).
- O2 Concentration: Sensitive Oxygen Ratio Controller (S-ORC) provides a minimum O2 concentration of 21% in an O2/N2 mixture.
- O2 Flush: 25 to 57 l/min. at 39 to 100 psi supply pressure.
- O2 Flow for Auxiliary Oxygen: Off; 2 to at least 10 l/min.
Ventilator TurboVent2 (electrically driven and electronically controlled turbo ventilator):
Standard Modes of Ventilation:
- Manual / Spontaneous.
- Pressure Control.
- CMV, Pressure Control.
- Volume Control.
- CMV, Volume Control.
- CMV / AF, Volume Control.
- SIMV / AF.
Optional Modes of Ventilation:
- Pressure Support, consisting of: CPAP / Pressure Support, Pressure Control.
- SIMV+ / PS and Volume Control.
- SIMV / AF / PS.
- Pressure Control.
- Patient Demographics: Neonates, pediatrics, adults.
- Tidal Volume: 20 to 2,000 ml.
- Inspiratory Pressure (PINSP): 3 to 80 cmH2O.
- Pressure Limitation PMAX: 7 to 80 cmH2O.
- Pressure Support Over PEEP: 0 to 78 cmH2O.
- Respiratory Rate: 3 to 100 / min.
- Inspiratory Time: 0.2 to 10 s.
- Inspiratory Flow: 0 to 180 l / min.
- PEEP / CPAP: Off; 2 to 35 cmH2O.
- Standard Modes of Ventilation:
Drager Perseus A500 Anesthesia Machine Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the Drager Perseus A500 Anesthesia Machine:
- #MFI-DGR-VAPOR-2000-SEVO: Drager Vapor 2000 Vaporizer - Sevoflurane.
- #MFI-DGR-VAPOR-2000-ISO: Drager Vapor 2000 Vaporizer - Isoflurane.
- #MFI-GEH-CARDIOCAP-5-BASIC: GE Cardiocap 5 Patient Monitor (No 5 agent gas analysis or CO2 included).
- #55-01-0029: Allied Healthcare Carbolime Carbon Dioxide Absorbent - Drager Style Cartridge.
- #55-01-0019: Allied Healthcare Litholyme Carbon Dioxide Absorbent - Drager Style Cartridge.
- #MFI-POWER-CORD-USA-10FT: MFI Medical Universal Medical Grade Hospital Power Cord.