The GE Avance S5 Carestation Anesthesia Machine is the result of close and continuous collaboration with clinicians. This compact, integrated Carestation features advanced anesthesia therapy, patient monitoring, and sophisticated ventilation capabilities.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The Avance Carestation combines advanced anesthesia delivery, anesthesia patient monitoring, and system information management. By combining these care elements with our supplies and services, we deliver an essential component of your integrated perioperative solution. Advanced ventilation with GE's SmartVent technology helps clinicians meet the needs of a broad range of patients.
GE's advanced breathing system (ABS) features small breathing system volume so it can respond to fresh gas changes rapidly even during low flow anesthesia. Removable ABS and multi absorber canisters help eliminate delays.
GE Avance S5 Carestation Anesthesia Machine Benefits:
Sophisticated Ventilation Capabilities:
- Volume control.
- Pressure control.
- SIMV (volume and pressure).
- Manual ventilation.
- Digital Gas Mixing and Delivery: Each gas is simultaneously monitored on multiple sensors. The gas sample is measured and maintained at standard temperature and pressure (STP).
- Modular agent analysis provides anesthetic measurement with automatic agent identification as well as patient spirometry for a comprehensive and integrated picture of your patient's ventilatory status.
- Consistent menus, quick key actions, and alarm management for intuitive use.
GE Avance S5 Carestation Anesthesia Machine Technology:
Advanced Breathing System (ABS):
- With its low circuit volume, the ABS responds to fresh gas changes rapidly even during low-flow anesthesia.
- Using single touch points for activating ventilation, the user interface is intuitive and consistent throughout the range.
- The ABS includes a manual bag to ventilator switch.
- The no-tool disassembly streamlines cleaning and maintenance. The ABS is autoclavable, so sterilization is no longer a complex procedure.
- The 7900 SmartVent uses a digital flow valve similar to those found in most critical care ventilators, and has been adapted for anesthesia ventilation applications.
- The SmartVent's advanced modes, PCV-VG, SIMV with pressure support, and PSVPro (pressure support with apnea backup mode), expand the clinical capabilities of the Avance to help you tailor the ventilation therapy that is appropriate for your patients.
- With an adjustable flow trigger, electronic PEEP, and an apnea backup mode, the SIMV and PSVPro modes help streamline the work of caring for your spontaneously breathing patients.
GE Avance S5 Carestation Anesthesia Machine Media and Literature:
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.