Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Tuttnauer tvet 10E Automatic Autoclave is a fully automated sterilizer that's ideal for veterinary clinics.
- 2 Years - Parts and Labor.
- 10 Years - Chamber.
This automatic autoclave contains pre-programmed cycles for unwrapped or wrapped instruments, instrument packs, glassware, and an additional drying cycle. It's also customizable and all program parameters can be stored for future use. The autoclave is also self-monitoring, and will alert the user if the water reservoir is low, or if the cycle is interrupted. As for other safety features, the autoclave also has dual safety locks, backup power outage recovery, and maintains a closed door active drying system for sterility.
The tvet 10E has a high efficiency air pump through a HEPA filter that ensures a faster drying process, but prevents the steam from contacting the control panel to maintain a clean environment. Users can easily drain the water collection through the drain valve on the front of the device.
Tuttnauer tvet 10E Automatic Autoclave Features
- Safety features include dual door locks,closed door drying system, and interruption or low water alerts.
- Automatic shut off at the end of each cycle, with consistent self-monitoring.
- Backup power outage recovery system included.
- Comes pre-programmed with 4 common cycles, but can also be customized.
Tuttnauer tvet 10E Automatic Autoclave Specifications
- Chamber Dimensions: 10" x 19" (254 mm x 475 mm).
- Volume: 6 gallons (23 liters).
- Overall Dimensions: 21.5" x 20" x 14.4" (545 mm x 510 mm x 365 mm).
- Standard Cassette Capacity: 3 Full (8" x 11") and 3 Half (8" x 5.5").
- Tray Dimensions: 16.3" x 6.7" x 0.8" (415 mm x 170 mm x 20 mm).
- No. of Trays: 4.
Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time (Hot Start):
- Sterilization: 3 min
- Drying: 1 min
- Total: 21 min
Standard Wrapped Cycle Time (Hot Start):
- Sterilization: 7 min.
- Drying: 45 min.
- Total: 67 min.
- Voltage and Frequency: 120 V, 50/60 Hz.
- Power and Current: 1400 W, 12 A.
- Shipping Weight: 95 lb (43 kg).