Shop with confidence at MFI
The MIR Spirobank II Basic Spirometer (#911021) includes a WinspiroPRO CD, rechargeable batteries, USB cable (#532367), Plastic Nose Clip (#910320), carrying case (#672679), users manual CD, and FlowMIR Disposable Turbines - Box of 10 (#910004-10).
Warranty: 2 Years.
The Spirobank II Basic is fast and intuitive to operate with its icon-based navigation menu and backlit high resolution display which shows onscreen results and curves for immediate data analysis.
MIR Spirobank II Basic Spirometer Features
- PRE and POST Bronchodilator comparison.
- Spirometry test interpretation.
- Memory for up to 10,000 spirometry tests.
- USB connectivity.
- WinspiroPRO PC Software.
- Pediatric incentive for spirometry.
- Quanjer 2012-GLI Predicted Values.
- Provides instant access to database and patient trend charts for easy follow-up.
- FVC, VC, IVC, IC, ERV, PRE, and POST with main Spirometry parameters enabled (FEV1, FEV1%, PEF, FEF 25-75, FET, EVOL).
- Estimated Lung Age (ELA) test to assess the benefits from smoking cessation.
- Traffic lights indicate immediate test interpretation.
- Real time tests may be reviewed via USB.
- Long-life battery provides approximately 40 hours of continuous operation.
MIR Spirobank II Basic Spirometer Specifications
- Display: 160 x 80 pixels.
- Power Supply: 3.7 V x 110 mA lithium battery USB rechargeable.
- Keypad: 6-Key Membrane Keyboard.
- Data Transmission: USB.
- Dimensions: 160 mm x 55 mm x 25 mm.
- Weight (with battery): 0.31 lb (140 g).
- Flow Measurement: ± 16 L/s.
- Volume Accuracy: ± 3% or 50 mL.
- Flow Accuracy: ± 5% or 200 mL/s.
- Temperature Sensor: Semiconductor (0 - 45 °C).
- Main Spirometry Parameters: FVC, FEV1, FEV1%, PEF, FEF25_75, FET, Extrap. Volume, Lung Age, VC, IVC, IC, ERV.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.