- Condition: Certified Refurbished
- Warranty: 90 Days
- 24 AC channels, four differential channels, and four DC channels plus oximetry data
- Provides extended recording, with storage capacity for up to 96 hours of data
- Will promote a successful EEG screening while providing the screening data required
- Easily connects to a PC via a high-speed USB cable
- MFR: Xltek
- Phone: (800) 356-0007
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Xltek Trex Ambulatory EEG includes the Xltek Trex amplifier and a Mini-USB cable.
Note: Cart and computer sold separate.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
Often the only way to capture a sleep, cardiac, or neurological event is to use an ambulatory device in a patient's home environment. Regardless of where it's used, the device must be durable and comfortable, with dependable signal quality and long battery life. Trex is a multi-modality, full channel ambulatory recorder that's small, lightweight, and delivers reliability, flexibility, and performance.
Trex operates on two AA batteries, and provides extended recording, with storage capacity for up to 96 hours of data. Trex will promote a successful EEG screening while providing the screening data required.
Trex features 24 AC channels, four differential channels, and four DC channels plus oximetry data. It provides you with both sleep and EEG functionality. Trex easily connects to a PC via a high-speed USB cable, and it can upload 24 hours of EEG data in less than five minutes. The system enhances workflow with easy, intuitive functions to help you efficiently and effectively review data.
Xltek Trex Ambulatory EEG Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the Xltek Trex Ambulatory EEG System:
Xltek Trex Ambulatory EEG Computer:
- #MFI-XLT-Xltek-Laptop: Laptop.
- #MFI-XLT-Xltek-Desktop: Desktop.
Xltek Neuroworks Computer:
- #MFI-XLT-XLTEK-LPTP: Laptop.
- #MFI-XLT-XLTEK-DESK: Desktop.
- #MFI-XLT-EMU128-DESK: Desktop - Includes communication card for use with the Xltek EMU128.
- Technomed Reusable EEG Cup Electrode.
- Weaver Nuprep Skin Prep.
- Weaver Ten20 Conductive Paste.
- 3M Transpore Surgical Tape.
- Dynarex Stretch Gauze Bandage.
Xltek Trex Ambulatory EEG Refurbishing
The Xltek Trex Ambulatory EEG is refurbished to proper operating specifications by MFI Medical and subject to its rigorous certification process:
- Initial Inspection: Done by a biomedical engineer to test for functionality and determine any parts that need to be replaced. MFI engineers use an oscilloscope to determine which (if any) components need to be replaced and a signal generator to confirm the system provides accurate values.
- Disassembly and Cleaning: Equipment is fully disassembled for board-level intensive cleaning to remove all dust and debris and return to like-new condition.
- Repair and Replacement of Parts: Damaged or missing parts are repaired or replaced with original equipment manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
- Painting: Painted parts are repainted to restore equipment to like-new condition.
- Relabeling: OEM labels are replaced with new OEM labels.
- Reassembly: Equipment is reassembled while each part is inspected for accuracy and condition.
- Final Certification: Equipment is calibrated by our biomedical technicians and refurbished to proper operating specifications. Cosmetic condition is also inspected by our quality control team.