- Designed to illuminate surgical sites during endoscopic applications
- Uses light-emitting diode (LED) technology to generate bright, crisp light, which it delivers to the surgical site via a fiberoptic light cable
- Reduces hazardous environmental waste by preventing frequent changes of light bulbs, making this an eco-friendly and cost-saving OR device
- Bulb Life: Approximately 500 hours
- Condition: Certified Refurbished
- Warranty: 90 Days
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Stryker L9000 Light Source (#220-210-000) includes a light bulb and power cable.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The L9000 is a light-generating unit designed to illuminate surgical sites during endoscopic applications. It uses light-emitting diode (LED) technology to generate bright, crisp light, which it delivers to the surgical site via a fiberoptic light cable.
The L9000 is compatible with all Stryker light cables and, with the proper light cable and adapters, can connect to any flexible or rigid endoscope.
Safelight technology within the light source provides a cooler light emission during procedures, making the device safer and more efficient for both the patients and OR staff. As an added benefit, the Safelight technology ensures that the light source goes into standby mode when the light cable detaches from the scope, preventing potential injury to the patient and providing added protection to staff in the OR.
Stryker L9000 Light Source Features
- Reduces hazardous environmental waste by preventing frequent changes of light bulbs, making this an eco-friendly and cost-saving OR device.
- This LED light source is a great solution when used with the 1288 HD 3-Chip Camera as the light output settings are completely controllable from the camera head.
- Overall lower operating cost and increased safety.
Stryker L9000 Light Source Specifications
- Primary: 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 400 W.
- Fuses (2): 5.0 A, 250 V.
- Height: 4.75" (12.1 cm).
- Width: 12.5" (31.8 cm).
- Depth: 16.8" (42.7 cm).
- Weight: 16 lb (7.3 kg).
- Light Engine Type: Red, Green, Blue LEDs.
- Type: 300 Watt Xenon (Elliptical).
- Life: Approximately 500 hours.