The SonoScape S8Exp Color Doppler Ultrasound System includes a suitcase and transducer of your choice.
Warranty: 2 Years (System) / 1 Year (Transducer).
The S8Exp has a conveniently located, intuitive interface, making all essential functions both easy and fast to work with.
Embedded with SonoScape's core imaging processing technologies, the S8Exp boasts exceptional 2D imaging, sensitive spectral, and Color and Power Doppler to display well-defined anatomy and pathology and to facilitate a highly optimized diagnostic user environment for conclusive diagnoses. A comprehensive selection of electronic probes maximizes its capabilities to meet a wide range of applications including pediatrics, OB/GYN, cardiology, MSK, and more. The advanced probe technologies also effectively enhance the image quality and confidence in reaching clinical diagnoses even with difficult patients.
The S8Exp adapts to your work flow, whether you are in the consultant room, at the bedside, or at a remote location. With an easy-to-use new platform, designed for the sonographers' needs and full connection interfaces for easy connectivity and data sharing, the unit leads to an improved clinical outcome, efficient workflow, and user comfort for the clinician as well as for the patient throughout the exam.
With an ultra-modern, innovative design, and the clinically-proven technologies, the S8Exp is well equipped as an easy to use and enhanced-image-quality ultrasound scanner, which not only provides optimized solutions for versatile applications, but helps to improve the user-experience for both routine and non-traditional challenges.
SonoScape S8Exp Color Doppler Ultrasound System Features
- 15" high resolution LCD color monitor - 50° foldable for the most comfortable viewing positions in any environment.
- Built-in battery.
- Two transducer connectors.
- USB 2.0.
- 320 G Hard Disk.
- ECG Module.
- Imaging Modes: B / 2B / 4B / M / THI / CFM / PDI / DirPDI / PW / HPRF / CW.
- Pulse Inversion Harmonic Imaging: The harmonic signals are fully preserved without degradation of the acoustic information, which makes it possible for the S8Exp to capture high-level, detailed images, and improve contrast resolution by reducing noise and clutter in the visualization of subtle lesions, small parts, vascular, and so on.
- Trapezoidal Imaging.
- Panoramic Imaging.
- Compound Imaging.
- Freehand 3D Imaging.
- u-Scan: 2D speckle reduction technology.
- Multi-beam technology.
- Advanced Cardiovascular Kit: TDI / Color M / IMT / Steer M.
- DICOM 3.0: Transmission / Worklist / Print / Storage / Commitment / MPPS.
- Stress Echo: The combination of 2D echocardiography with a physical or pharmacological stress, which can determine how the heart muscles respond to stress, and is mainly used to diagnose and evaluate coronary artery disease.
- M-Tuning: One button image optimization.
- Real time 3D (4D): Thanks to high frame rate and advanced technologies, the 4D imaging of the S8Exp delivers smooth movement of the fetus and offers comprehensive 4D acquisition, data rendering, and post-processing functionality.
SonoScape S8Exp Color Doppler Ultrasound System Transducers
|Transducer||Part Number||Elements||Doppler Frequency||Radius||Specialty Uses|
|Linear Array L742 (Recommended)||-||192||4 - 16 MHz||38 mm||vascular, small parts, musculoskeletal, etc.|
|Linear Array L741||#4000.00111C02||128||4 - 16 MHz||46 mm||vascular, small parts, musculoskeletal, etc.|
|Convex Array C344||#4000.00109C02||128||2 - 6.8 MHz||R40 mm||abdominal, obstetrics, gynecology|
|Convex Array C353||#4000.00059C04||192||2 - 6.8 MHz||R55 mm||abdominal, obstetrics, gynecology|
|Convex Array C354||#4000.00155C02||128||2 - 6.8 MHz||R50 mm||abdominal, obstetrics, gynecology (no CE mark)|
|Endocavity 6V3||#4000.00092C04||192||3 - 15 MHz||R10 mm||gynecology, obstetrics, urology|
|Phased Array 2P2||#4000.00156C02||64||1 - 6 MHz||-||cardiac, transcranial|
|Volumetric Convex Array VC6-2||#4000.00101C03||-||2 - 6.8 MHz||R40 mm||obstetrics, abdominal, gynecology|
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
This table details available shipping methods, with respective transit times and costs:
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199.99||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Freight (Loading Dock)||Free||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Freight (Curbside)||$45.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||White Glove Delivery||$300.00||7-21 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||White Glove Delivery (Residential)||$500.00||7-21 Business Days|
|$0-$199.99||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Freight/White Glove||Quoted||TBD|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within Continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more
- $10 shipping charge on orders under $200
- Free Dock to Dock Shipping on orders traveling within the continental U.S.
- $45 charge for liftgate curbside delivery.
- Order will arrive secured to a pallet. Customer is responsible for unpacking and disposing of packing material.
White Glove Delivery
- White Glove Delivery means that the Carrier Delivery Agents will unload and place your items in the room of your choice. White Glove service includes unpacking, removal and disposal of packing materials.
- Customer is responsible for ensuring that the items can be delivered in the desired room without issue. Carrier Delivery Agents are not able to remove old equipment or obstacles.
- $300 White Glove Delivery charge per order to commercial locations.
- $500 White Glove Delivery charge per order to residential locations.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional charge. If you're facing a time constraint, please select an expedited shipping option during checkout. Our specialists will contact you via phone or email with the expedited shipping cost and options prior to processing your order. Additionally, MFI is able to ship using the customer's shipping account if requested.
Shipping Outside Continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
Freight and White Glove Delivery, Outside Continental U.S.
Freight and White Glove Delivery is available for an additional charge for addresses outside the continental US. Please select the Freight or White Glove Delivery option during checkout. Our specialists will contact you via phone or email with the additional delivery cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund in addition to the standard return fees.
- MFI will not be providing shipping quotes for orders under $500. Customers will need to use their own shipping account, or the order can be sent to a freight forwarder within the U.S. where the customer will be responsible for getting their items to their destination.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery. Customer must notify the carrier of any visible damage at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping expenses.
- A 20% restocking fee is applied to all approved returns. Restocking fee is waived for exchanges and store credit.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days of the return authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product or the item is damaged during shipping. New products need to be in original packaging.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.
- MFI has the right to deny any request that does not coincide with the guidelines provided.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
Return & Cancellation Questions
How do I cancel my order?
You may cancel your order by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by giving us a call at (800) 633-1558. There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment, however, this does not apply to special/custom orders.
What can I return?
You may return most new, unopened items purchased within 30 days of delivery for a partial refund.
What is MFI Medical's return policy?
The return period for returnable products is 30 days from date of delivery. No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI. Email email@example.com for further information or request for return.
When will I get my refund?
Typically, returns are processed in approximately 2-3 weeks. Most refunds are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
What is the cost for returns?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or request for return to determine cost of returns.