The SonoScape S8Exp Color Doppler Ultrasound System includes a suitcase and transducer of your choice.
Warranty: 2 Years (System) / 1 Year (Transducer).
The S8Exp has a conveniently located, intuitive interface, making all essential functions both easy and fast to work with.
Embedded with SonoScape's core imaging processing technologies, the S8Exp boasts exceptional 2D imaging, sensitive spectral, and Color and Power Doppler to display well-defined anatomy and pathology and to facilitate a highly optimized diagnostic user environment for conclusive diagnoses. A comprehensive selection of electronic probes maximizes its capabilities to meet a wide range of applications including pediatrics, OB/GYN, cardiology, MSK, and more. The advanced probe technologies also effectively enhance the image quality and confidence in reaching clinical diagnoses even with difficult patients.
The S8Exp adapts to your work flow, whether you are in the consultant room, at the bedside, or at a remote location. With an easy-to-use new platform, designed for the sonographers' needs and full connection interfaces for easy connectivity and data sharing, the unit leads to an improved clinical outcome, efficient workflow, and user comfort for the clinician as well as for the patient throughout the exam.
With an ultra-modern, innovative design, and the clinically-proven technologies, the S8Exp is well equipped as an easy to use and enhanced-image-quality ultrasound scanner, which not only provides optimized solutions for versatile applications, but helps to improve the user-experience for both routine and non-traditional challenges.
SonoScape S8Exp Color Doppler Ultrasound System Features
- 15" high resolution LCD color monitor - 50° foldable for the most comfortable viewing positions in any environment.
- Built-in battery.
- Two transducer connectors.
- USB 2.0.
- 320 G Hard Disk.
- ECG Module.
- Imaging Modes: B / 2B / 4B / M / THI / CFM / PDI / DirPDI / PW / HPRF / CW.
- Pulse Inversion Harmonic Imaging: The harmonic signals are fully preserved without degradation of the acoustic information, which makes it possible for the S8Exp to capture high-level, detailed images, and improve contrast resolution by reducing noise and clutter in the visualization of subtle lesions, small parts, vascular, and so on.
- Trapezoidal Imaging.
- Panoramic Imaging.
- Compound Imaging.
- Freehand 3D Imaging.
- u-Scan: 2D speckle reduction technology.
- Multi-beam technology.
- Advanced Cardiovascular Kit: TDI / Color M / IMT / Steer M.
- DICOM 3.0: Transmission / Worklist / Print / Storage / Commitment / MPPS.
- Stress Echo: The combination of 2D echocardiography with a physical or pharmacological stress, which can determine how the heart muscles respond to stress, and is mainly used to diagnose and evaluate coronary artery disease.
- M-Tuning: One button image optimization.
- Real time 3D (4D): Thanks to high frame rate and advanced technologies, the 4D imaging of the S8Exp delivers smooth movement of the fetus and offers comprehensive 4D acquisition, data rendering, and post-processing functionality.
SonoScape S8Exp Color Doppler Ultrasound System Transducers
|Transducer||Part Number||Elements||Doppler Frequency||Radius||Specialty Uses|
|Linear Array L742 (Recommended)||-||192||4 - 16 MHz||38 mm||vascular, small parts, musculoskeletal, etc.|
|Linear Array L741||#4000.00111C02||128||4 - 16 MHz||46 mm||vascular, small parts, musculoskeletal, etc.|
|Convex Array C344||#4000.00109C02||128||2 - 6.8 MHz||R40 mm||abdominal, obstetrics, gynecology|
|Convex Array C353||#4000.00059C04||192||2 - 6.8 MHz||R55 mm||abdominal, obstetrics, gynecology|
|Convex Array C354||#4000.00155C02||128||2 - 6.8 MHz||R50 mm||abdominal, obstetrics, gynecology (no CE mark)|
|Endocavity 6V3||#4000.00092C04||192||3 - 15 MHz||R10 mm||gynecology, obstetrics, urology|
|Phased Array 2P2||#4000.00156C02||64||1 - 6 MHz||-||cardiac, transcranial|
|Volumetric Convex Array VC6-2||#4000.00101C03||-||2 - 6.8 MHz||R40 mm||obstetrics, abdominal, gynecology|
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.