Warranty: 2 Years.
The S8Exp has a conveniently located, intuitive interface, making all essential functions both easy and fast to work with.
Embedded with SonoScape's core imaging processing technologies, the S8Exp boasts exceptional 2D imaging, sensitive spectral, and Color and Power Doppler to display well-defined anatomy and pathology and to facilitate a highly optimized diagnostic user environment for conclusive diagnoses. A comprehensive selection of electronic probes maximizes its capabilities to meet a wide range of applications including pediatrics, OB/GYN, cardiology, MSK, and more. The advanced probe technologies also effectively enhance the image quality and confidence in reaching clinical diagnoses even with difficult patients.
The S8Exp adapts to your work flow, whether you are in the consultant room, at the bedside, or at a remote location. With an easy-to-use new platform, designed for the sonographers' needs and full connection interfaces for easy connectivity and data sharing, the unit leads to an improved clinical outcome, efficient workflow, and user comfort for the clinician as well as for the patient throughout the exam.
With an ultra-modern, innovative design, and the clinically-proven technologies, the S8Exp is well equipped as a easy to use and enhanced-image-quality ultrasound scanner, which not only provides optimized solutions for versatile applications, but helps to improve the user-experience for both routine and non-traditional challenges.
SonoScape S8Exp Color Doppler Ultrasound System Features:
- 15" high resolution LCD color monitor - 50° foldable for the most comfortable viewing positions in any environment.
- Built-in battery.
- 2 transducer connectors.
- USB 2.0.
- 320 G Hard Disk.
- ECG Module.
- Imaging Modes: B / 2B / 4B / M / THI / CFM / PDI / DirPDI / PW / HPRF / CW.
- Pulse Inversion Harmonic Imaging: The harmonic signals are fully preserved without degradation of the acoustic information, which makes it possible for the S8Exp to capture high-level, detailed images, and improve contrast resolution by reducing noise and clutter in the visualization of subtle lesions, small parts, vascular, and so on.
- Trapezoidal Imaging.
- Panoramic Imaging.
- Compound Imaging.
- Freehand 3D Imaging.
- u-Scan: 2D speckle reduction technology.
- Multi-beam technology.
- Advanced Cardiovascular Kit: TDI / Color M / IMT / Steer M.
- DICOM 3.0: Transmission / Worklist / Print / Storage / Commitment / MPPS.
- Stress Echo: The combination of 2D echocardiography with a physical or pharmacological stress, which can determine how the heart muscles respond to stress, and is mainly used to diagnose and evaluate coronary artery disease.
- M-Tuning: One button image optimization.
- Real time 3D (4D): Thanks to high frame rate and advanced technologies, the 4D imaging of the S8Exp delivers smooth movement of the fetus and offers comprehensive 4D acquisition, data rendering, and post-processing functionality.
- Linear Array Transducer L742: 192 elements, 4 - 16 MHz, 38 mm (vascular, small parts, musculoskeletal, etc.).
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.