Shop with confidence at MFI
The Seiler GoPro HERO5 Kit includes rechargeable battery, flat adhesive mount, curved adhesive mount, mounting buckle, and USB-C cable.
Note: Seiler has made proprietary modifications to the GoPro HERO5's optics to be compatible with Seiler microscopes, such as the Alpha Air 3, Alpha Air 6, and Evolution ZOOM, as well as Seiler colposcopes, such as the 935, 955, and 985. It includes a thread to attach it to the HD/CCD Video Camera Adapter (#F65-VA), which is required for the GoPro HERO5 Kit to work.
Warranty: 3 Years.
The GoPro HERO5 is an all in one system. Record, stream live video, and snap images at a professional level. It enables clinicians to record subject matter in high definition for research, teaching, and diagnosis.
Seiler GoPro HERO5 Kit Features
- Under 5 oz - does not affect the balance of the microscope.
- Control all functions with custom application for phone or tablet.
- Voice control allows hands-free control of your GoPro using simple voice commands.
- Waterproof up to 33' (10 m).
- One-button control powers the camera on and starts recording automatically.
- Records with up to 4k video quality.
- Advanced audio processing captures left and right stereo audio channels.
- Fine-tune exposure settings with simple on-screen Exposure Control.
- Time lapse mode.
Seiler GoPro HERO5 Kit Specifications
- Display: 2" touchscreen LCD.
- Maximum Video Resolution: 3840 x 2160 (4K).
- Interfaces Provided: HDMI.
- Image Recording Format: JPEG, RAW.
- Effective Photo Resolution: 12 MP.
- Widescreen Video Capture: Yes.
- Memory Card Slot: microSD card.
- Microphone: Stereo.
- Wireless Interface: Bluetooth, Wireless LAN.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.