Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Individual Packets Pouch (30/Case) (#9630-30-6CT) includes six PURELL packets in resealable pouches (with 30 pouches per case).
Warranty: Until Use/Expiration.
The Individual Packets Pouch is portable and convenient, giving users a small supply of hand sanitizer while on-the-go. The individual packets allow for solo dispensing, with less risk of cross contamination, and contain the same trusted, fragrance-free formula. The pouches can easily stored in vehicles, desks, first aid kits, and other in-reach locations.
PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Individual Packets Pouch Features
- Convenient, resealable pouches for on-the-go use.
- Includes six hand sanitizer packets per pouch.
- Individual packets allow for sterile use, avoid cross-contamination.
- Includes the PURELL Advanced Instant Hand Sanitizer Fragrance Free formula.
PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Individual Packets Pouch Specifications
- Size: 1.2 mL.
- Case Pack: 30.
- Case Weight: 2.59 lb.
- Overall Case Dimensions: 5.69" (H) x 6.06" (W) x 9.38" (D).
- Overall Unit Dimensions: 5.38" (H) x 0.5" (W) x 3.5" (L).
- Case Cu. Ft.: 0.19 ft³.
- Product Type Packaging: Single Use Packet.
- UPC (Each): 073852519273.
- Active Ingredient: Medicinal ingredient: Ethyl alcohol 70% v/v.
- Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Isopropyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol.
- Ingredients of ‘fragrance/parfum’ comply with the safety standards of the International Fragrance Association (IFRA) and can be found within the List of Consumer Goods Fragrance Ingredients.