Warranty: 90 Days Parts and Labor.
The EVIS EXERA III CF-HQ190L/I Colonovideoscope utilizes an advanced dual focus optical system and Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) to produce clear, bright images for observation. Unique Responsive Insertion Technology (RIT) ensures ease of insertion and excellent scope handling during a complete colonoscopy.
Olympus CF-HQ190L/I EVIS EXERA III Colonovideoscope Benefits:
- Optimal Depth of Field at the Touch of a Button: Dual Focus, an Olympus optical innovation, allows the user to select between 2 focus settings to achieve the desired depth of field for optimal observation.
- Brighter, more Powerful Imaging: Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) now delivers significantly increased brightness, providing twice the view-able distance compared to earlier scope models.
- Smoother, more Comfortable Insertions: Responsive Insertion Technology (RIT) combines 3 proprietary insertion tube technologies to facilitate complete colonoscopies by improving scope handling, insertability, and ergonomics.
- Easier Setup: A new waterproof connector design minimizes the effort required for setup prior to and in between cases and eliminates the need for a water-resistant cap.
Olympus CF-HQ190L/I EVIS EXERA III Colonovideoscope Specifications:
- Channel Width: 3.7 mm.
- Working Length: L: 1680 mm, I: 1330 mm.
- Field of View: Normal 170°, Near 160°.
- Direction of View: Forward Viewing.
- Depth of Field: Normal 5 - 100 mm, Near 2 - 6 mm.
- Outer Diameter: 13.2 mm.
- Outer Diameter Insertion Tube: 12.8 mm.
- Max Angulation Up: 180°.
- Max Angulation Down: 180°.
- Max Angulation Right: 160°.
- Max Angulation Left: 160°.
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.