Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Olympus CF-2T160L EVIS EXERA Colonovideoscope (T: therapeutic) is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The EVIS EXERA CF-2T160L/I Colonovideoscope offers powerful treatment and suction capability thanks to its dual channel design. The scope features a 3.7 mm diameter channel and a 3.2 mm diameter channel for suction and insertion of endoscopic devices and laser probes. Furthermore, the CF-2T160L/I provides a wide 140° field of view to allow easier observation of a wider area of the site, thus helping to examine area of the colon more thoroughly.
Olympus CF-2T160L EVIS EXERA Colonovideoscope Benefits
- Dual Channel Design: With two channels, the CF-2T160L/I delivers powerful treatment and suction capabilities. Both channels are compatible with a range of endoscopic and laser devices.
- Improved Visualization: A 3 mm minimum depth of field allows close-up observation, and four-way angulation facilitates complete examination of the colon.
- Built-In Scope Identification: The Scope ID function stores individual scope information and displays it on the monitor to facilitate endoscopy suite management.
Olympus CF-2T160L EVIS EXERA Colonovideoscope Specifications
- Channel Width: 3.7 mm, 3.2 mm.
- Working Length: L: 1680 mm, I: 1330 mm.
- Field of View: 140°.
- Direction of View: Forward viewing.
- Depth of Field: 3 - 100 mm.
- Outer Diameter: 13.8 mm.
- Outer Diameter Insertion Tube: 13.7 mm.
- Max Angulation Up: 180°.
- Max Angulation Down: 180°.
- Max Angulation Right: 160°.
- Max Angulation Left: 160°.