- Patient Weight Capacity: 500 lb (226 kg)
- Perfect for most general practice use
- Manual back with air spring assist
- Flexible rear drawer design allows changing to either right or left hand access without the use of tools
Condition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Certified Refurbished
Warranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 90 Days
Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Midmark 604 Manual Examination Table includes stirrups, a hospital grade electrical receptacle, paper roll holder, and upholstered top.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
Upholstery: Please specify your desired upholstery color by contacting MFI Medical (Note: Actual colors may vary).
The Midmark 604 is an economical, feature-packed table for examinations. With a patient weight capacity of 500 pounds, this exam table is perfect for most general practice use. It is easy to operate, has plenty of storage for supplies, and is available in a number of upholstery colors.
Midmark 604 Manual Examination Table Features
- Manual back with air spring assist.
- Fold down drawer system provides an area to store basic pelvic and examination supplies at your fingertips.
- Flexible rear drawer design allows changing to either right or left hand access without the use of tools.
- Large rubberized foot step is easy to clean and slip resistant.
- Solid construction of the table is designed to support larger patients up to 500 pounds.
- Duplex, hospital grade electrical receptacle on patient's left side.
Midmark 604 Manual Examination Table Specifications
- Height with Upholstery: 33.4" (84.8 cm).
- Length with Footrest Extended: 75.5" (192 cm).
- Patient Weight Capacity: 500 lb (226 kg).
- Paper Roll Storage: Four Rolls - 21" x 3.5" (53.3 cm x 8.9 cm).
- Pelvic Tilt (optional): 7°.
- Heated Drawer (optional): 45 watts.
Midmark 604 Manual Examination Table Configurations
- #MFI-MMK-604-001-CUS: Standard.
- #MFI-MMK-604-002-CUS: With Heated Drawer and Pelvic Tilt.
- #MFI-MMK-604-003-CUS: With Heated Drawer, Pelvic Tilt, and Heated Upholstery compatibility.
Midmark 604 Manual Examination Table Literature
Thank you for the great service and prices