The Midmark 604 Manual Examination Table includes stirrups, a hospital grade electrical receptacle, and paper roll holder.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
Upholstery: Please specify your desired upholstery color by contacting MFI Medical (Note: Actual colors may vary).
The Midmark 604 is an economical, feature-packed table for examinations. With a patient weight capacity of 500 pounds, this exam table is perfect for most general practice use. It is easy to operate, has plenty of storage for supplies, and is available in a number of upholstery colors.
Midmark 604 Manual Examination Table Features
- Manual back with air spring assist.
- Fold down drawer system provides an area to store basic pelvic and examination supplies at your fingertips.
- Flexible rear drawer design allows changing to either right or left hand access without the use of tools.
- Large rubberized foot step is easy to clean and slip resistant.
- Solid construction of the table is designed to support larger patients up to 500 pounds.
- Duplex, hospital grade electrical receptacle on patient's left side.
Midmark 604 Manual Examination Table Specifications
- Height with Upholstery: 33.4" (84.8 cm).
- Length with Footrest Extended: 75.5" (192 cm).
- Patient Weight Capacity: 500 lb (226 kg).
- Paper Roll Storage: Four Rolls - 21" x 3.5" (53.3 cm x 8.9 cm).
- Pelvic Tilt (optional): 7°.
- Heated Drawer (optional): 45 watts.
Midmark 604 Manual Examination Table Configurations
- #MFI-MMK-604-001-CUS: Standard Table.
- #MFI-MMK-604-002-CUS: Table with Heated Drawer and Pelvic Tilt.
- #MFI-MMK-604-003-CUS: Table with Heated Drawer, Pelvic Tilt, and Heated Upholstery-Ready.
Midmark 604 Manual Examination Table Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.