Shop with confidence at MFI
A LifeSign Uricult CLED/EMB (#1000 / 10 Tests) is an in-office test for urinary pathogens. Each kit includes 10 urine culture-paddles, self-adhesive patient labels, a package insert, and a colony density chart.
A moderately complex testing system, a LifeSign Uricult CLED/EMB is the preferred in-office urine culture system. Designed to be accurate (with a 99% correlation to lab culture plates), this top-of-the-line test provides a faster turn around time - colony count results are available within 18-24 hours.
LifeSign Uricult CLED/EMB Features
- Culture method for urinary pathogens.
- Easy to perform procedure - just dip, incubate, and read results.
- Extremely accurate with 99% correlation to lab culture plates.
- Quick and convenient results - ready within 24 hours.
- Faster turnaround time leads to better patient management.
- CLIA compliant for reporting colony counts.
- Four media combinations ensure it meets the needs of your lab.
LifeSign Uricult CLED/EMB Specifications
- # of Tests: 10.
- Reading Type: Visual Read.
- Sample Type: Urine Sample.
- Test Format: Culture-Paddle.
- Test Method: Culture Method.
- Test Name: Urinary Tract Infection Detection.
- Test Type: Presumptive Identification.
- Time to Results: 24 Hours.
LifeSign Uricult CLED/EMB Accessories
- LifeSign Uricult CLED/Polymyxin/EMB (#LFS-1002).
- LifeSign Uricult CLED/Polymyxin/MacConkey (#LFS-1003).
- LifeSign Cultura M Incubator (#LFS-05866).
- LifeSign Status BTA.
- LifeSign Status BTA Control Set - POS & NEG (#LFS-200019).
LifeSign Uricult CLED/EMB Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.