Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Defibtech Lifeline AED Starter Kit with Prescription is a complete package that includes the standard Lifeline AED (#DDU-100) Rx package and everything you need to store and use your AED, with Adult Defibrillation Pads (#DDP-100), Quick Start Guide (#DAC-501), Operation Guide (#DAC-A581-EN), Standard 5-year Battery Pack (#DCF-200) with 9 V Lithium battery (#DAC-410) for readiness indicator, Alarmed Wall Cabinet (#DAC-220), Rescue Pack (#DAC-420), 3-Way AED Wall Sign (#DAC-230), and prescription activation form. The Rescue Pack includes an eye shield, two pairs of nitrile gloves, CPR mask, disinfecting wipes, towel, razor, scissors, and a hazardous waste bag.
Before Purchasing: The FDA requires a prescription for the purchase of an AED. If you have a prescription already, you may select a non-Rx package. If not, you may get a prescription from your own physician, or purchase a package that includes a prescription coupon. This coupon will be shipped with your AED and must be completed and returned to Defibtech MD.
Warranty: 8 Years (AED) / 4 Years (Battery) / Until Use or Expiration (Single-Use Items) / 1 Year or Until Expiration (All Other Accessories).
The Lifeline AED's simplicity means that anyone can use it. The unit only has two buttons and provides clear voice prompts and audio CPR pacing to rescuers. Brightly lit "progress lights" reinforce the voice prompts and provide visual text guidance. The 5-year battery option will provide power for 125 shocks or eight hours of continuous use, and five years of standby. The unit's bright yellow color makes it highly visible and easy to locate in an emergency.
This AED has all the important features necessary to provide the best treatment for Sudden Cardiac Arrest, and with the included wall cabinet and 3-way sign it will be safe, easy to locate, and ready to use in an emergency.
This AED is fully integrated, extremely durable, and has no lids or moving parts which could hinder a rescue. It has been manufactured to resist water and dust, and tested to military standards for shock and vibration, and for use on jet aircraft and helicopters. The large handle and rubberized surface make it easy to grip in an emergency, even with gloved hands. An "Active Status Indicator" clearly illuminates if the unit is ready for use. Using data cards, the unit can be upgraded as rescue protocols change, and data can be recorded and retrieved from the unit.
Defibtech Lifeline AED Starter Kit with Prescription Features
- Simple to use.
- Lightweight, ergonomic design.
- Voice prompts, visual text indicators, and audio CPR pacing for rescuers.
- Long battery life.
- Rugged, sealed construction, no moving parts.
- Dust and water resistant.
- Active Status Indicator ensures unit readiness.
- Highly-visible bright yellow exterior.
- Unit stores patient data and is upgradeable.
- CPR Pacing: Metronome.
- "check pads."
- "do not touch patient."
- AED Status LED.
Defibtech Lifeline AED Starter Kit with Prescription Specifications
- Waveform: Biphasic Truncated Exponential (Impedance compensated).
- Adult: 150 Joules.
- Child/Infant: 50 Joules.
- Lithium/Manganese Dioxide.
- Power: 15 VDC, 1400 mAh.
- Capacity: 125 shocks or 8 hours of continuous operation.
- Standby Life: 5 Years.
- Charge Time: 4 seconds or less (from shock advised).
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50 °C (32 to 122 °F).
- Operating Humidity: 5 - 95% (non-condensing).
- Altitude Tolerance: -150 to 4500 meters (-500 to 15,000 feet).
- Shock/Drop Abuse Tolerance: 1 meter onto any edge, corner, or surface in standby mode.
- Vibration Tolerance: Rated to US military standards for helicopters and jet aircraft.
Defibtech Lifeline AED Starter Kit with Prescription Configurations
- #CCPRX-0001: Standard Kit.
- #CCPRX-0003: Standard Kit with additional Soft Carry Case (#DAC-100) and Pediatric Defibrillation Pads (#DDP-200P).
Defibtech Lifeline AED Starter Kit with Prescription Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the Lifeline AED Starter Kit with Prescription:
- #DAC-100: AED Soft Carrying Case.
- #DAC-110: AED Hard Carrying Case - Black.
- #DAC-111: AED Deluxe Carrying Case.
- #DAC-112: AED Hard Carrying Case - Yellow.
- #DAC-200: Wall Mount Bracket.
- #DAC-210: Wall Mount Cabinet - Standard.
- #DAC-220: Wall Mount Cabinet - With Alarm.
- #DAC-230: 3-Way AED Wall Sign.
- #DAC-231: 2-Way AED Wall Sign.
- #DAC-232: AED Wall Sign - Left Arrow.
- #DAC-233: AED Wall Sign - Right Arrow.
- #DAC-234: AED Wall Sign.
- #DAC-410: 9 V Lithium Battery.
- #DAC-420: Rescue Pack.
- #DAC-501: Quick Start Card.
- #DAC-520-V1: "Unit Overview" DVD.
- #DAC-801: Inspection Tag.
- #DAC-802: Vehicle Sticker.
- #DAC-803: Facility Sticker.
- #DAC-804: "CPR-AED Trained" Decal - 2.25" Diameter.
- #DAC-805: "CPR-AED Trained" Decal - 4" Diameter.
- #DCF-200: Standard 5 Year Battery Pack with 9 V Lithium Battery.
- #DCF-210: High Capacity 7 Year Battery Pack with 9 V Lithium Battery.
- #DDC-100AE: Data Card - Large Capacity Audio Enabled.
- #DDC-12: Data Card - Large Capacity.
- #DDC-50AE: Data Card - Medium Capacity Audio Enabled.
- #DDC-6: Data Card - Medium Capacity.
- #DDP-100: Adult Defibrillation Pad Package (1 Set).
- #DDP-200P: Pediatric Defibrillation Pad Package (1 Set).