Shop with confidence at MFI
The Defibtech Data Card allows for the collection of ECG, event, and (optionally) audio data by Lifeline AEDs. Use with the Data Card Reader (#DDC-CR2) to connect and download the data to any Windows PC with a USB port.
Warranty: 1 Year.
- Standard: Stores up to 30 hours of ECG/event data.
- Medium: Stores up to six hours of ECG/event data, or 50 minutes of ECG/event/audio data.
- Large: Stores up to 12 hours of ECG/event data, or 100 minutes of ECG/event/audio data.
Defibtech Data Card Configurations:
- #DDC-2001: Standard Card - For Lifeline VIEW/PRO/ECG AEDs.
- #DDC-6: Medium Card - For 100 Series AEDs.
- #DDC-50AE: Medium Card with Audio - For 100 Series AEDs.
- #DDC-12: Large Card - For 100 Series AEDs.
- #DDC-100AE: Large Card with Audio - For 100 Series AEDs.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.