Shop with confidence at MFI
The Bovie System Two HD Video Camera Arm - Single Ceiling Mount (#XLDS-VCA) is a solo mounted camera that is intended for use in surgical suites and operating rooms, for accurate and high-definition recording during procedures.
Warranty: 3 Years.
Note: Please call or specify your facility ceiling height in the Additional Notes section of your Cart during the checkout process.
The Bovie System Two HD Video Camera Arm - Single Ceiling Mount is a versatile addition to operating areas, with zoom and focus options, HD and SDI video support. The camera itself features 20x optical zoom or a 12x digital zoom. Users can adjust the focus manually, or allow the camera to focus automatically. The sterilizable handle is included with the camera, allowing for easy movement and placement in the operating room.
Bovie System Two HD Video Camera Arm - Single Ceiling Mount Features
- Removable, sterilizable handle included.
- Can be purchased and mounted solo, or with System Two Surgical Lights.
- Supports both HD and SDI video output.
- 1080i High Definition camera.
Bovie System Two HD Video Camera Arm - Single Ceiling Mount Specifications
- Camera Head Assembly: ~5.7 lb (2.58 kg).
- Controller (Eight channels): ~4.8 lb (2.18 kg).
- Controller (Single-channel): ~2.5 lb (1.13 kg).
- Camera Head: 5” (127 mm) diameter x 10” (254 mm) deep.
- Controller (Eight-channels): 2.50” (63.5 mm) diameter x 2.75 (70 mm) height.
- Controller (Single-channel): 7.25” (184 mm) long X 2.75 (70 mm) height.
- Articulating Arm/Yoke Interface: ~ +/- 540°.
- Yoke/Camera Head Interface: ~ +/- 340°.
- Input Voltage: 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Operating Voltage: 12 VDC.
- Fuses Power Supply (eight-channel models): Slow blow, 5 mm x 20 mm, 1.25 A, 250 VAC.
- Fuse Remote Controllers: Slow blow, 5 mm x 20 mm, 0.5 A, 250 VAC.
- Power: 40 Watts.
Bovie System Two HD Video Camera Arm - Single Ceiling Mount Video Parameters
- Image Sensor: 1/2.8-type Exmor CMOS.
- Effective Number of Pixels: ~ 3.27 Megapixels.
- Image Size (H x V): 1920 x 1080; 1280 x 720; 720 x 480; 720 x 576.
- Lens: 20 x optical zoom; f=4.7 mm (wide) to 94.0 mm (tele); F1.6 to F3.5.
- Digital Zoom: 12 x (240 x with optical zoom).
Angle of View:
- 1080 p Mode: 55.4°(wide end) to 2.9°(tele end).
- 720 p Mode: 37.6°(wide end) to 2.0°(tele end).
- Minimum Object Distance: 10 mm (wide end) to 1,000 mm (tele end) (Default: 300 mm).
- Sync System: Internal.
- High Sensitivity Mode: 0.5 lx (F1.6, ICR off); 0.095 lx (F1.6, ICR on).
- Normal Mode: 1.7 lx (F1.6, ICR off) 0.3 lx; (F1.6, ICR on).
- Recommended Illumination: 100 Lux to 100,000 Lux.
- S/N Ratio: More than 50 dB.
- Analog: Component (Y/Pb/Pr).
- Digital: Y/Cb/Cr 4:2:2 via LVDS (Signal format conforms to SMPTE274/SMPTE296).
- SD: VBS.
Camera Control Interface: VISCA (CMOS 5 V level)
- Baud rate: 9.6 Kbps, 19.2 Kbps, 38.4 Kbps.
- Stop bit: 1 bit
- Electronic Shutter: 1/1 to 1/10,000 s, total 22 steps.
- White Balace: Auto, ATW, Indoor, Outdoor, Outdoor Auto, Sodium Vapor Lamp (Fix/Auto), One-push, Manual.
- Gain: Auto/Manual (-3 dB to +28 dB, +2 dB step/total 16 steps) Max. Gain Limit (+6 dB to +28 dB, +2 dB step/total 12 steps).
- AE Control: Auto, Manual, Priority mode (shutter priority & iris priority), Bright, EV Compensation, Slow AE.
- Focusing System: Auto (Sensitivity: normal, low), One-push AF, Manual, Infinity, Interval AF, Zoom Trigger AF, Focus Compensation in ICR On.
Bovie System Two HD Video Camera Arm - Single Ceiling Mount Environmental Specs
- Operating Temperature: 41 - 104°F (5 - 40° Celsius).
- Storage Temperature Range: 41 - 104°F (5 - 40° Celsius).
- Humidity: 10 - 75% relative humidity.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.