The Bovie Colpo-Master III Colposcope comes complete with a dust cover, power cord, manual, and tool kit.
Warranty: 7 Years Limited (1 Year on Electrical System excludes bulbs and fuses).
The Colpo-Master III Colposcope is a compact center-post colposcope with step zoom magnification and sharp focusing for crisp 3D imaging.
Select from wheeled or pedestal base models. Simple and easy to use, featuring brilliant, great optics, and 3 magnification settings: 3.75x, 7.5x, and 15x. Changing magnification is a simple rotation of the knob, while staying in focus!
The state of the art LED illumination provides bright, white light that will not burn out, or burn too hot.
Bovie Colpo-Master III Colposcope Features:
- Head: Binocular head.
- Stand: Center post 5 legged base stand or center post pedestal stand.
- Magnification Range: 3.75X, 7.5X, and 15X.
- Eyepieces: Paired 12.5X extra-widefield, 11.5 mm, with diopter.
- Field of View (FOV): 58.5 mm at 3.9X to 8.5 mm at 27X.
- Working Distance: 300 mm.
- Inclination of Head: 45-90°, adjustable.
- Interpupillary Distance: Extra wide 115 mm.
- Illumination: LED illuminator with built-in green filter and rheostat.
- Weight: 23 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 32 lbs.
Bovie Colpo-Master III Colposcope Configurations:
- CS-305: 110 Volt on Wheels.
- CS-305E: 220 Volt on Wheels.
- CS-315: 110 Volt on Pedestal Base.
- CS-315E: 220 Volt on Pedestal Base.
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.