Shop with confidence at MFI
The Bovie Colpo-Master III Colposcope comes complete with a dust cover, power cord, manual, and tool kit.
Warranty: 7 Years - Limited (1 Year on Electrical System excludes bulbs and fuses).
The Colpo-Master III Colposcope is a compact center-post colposcope with step zoom magnification and sharp focusing for crisp 3-D stereoscopic imaging. The center post features a smooth suspension system.
Simple and easy to use, featuring brilliant, great optics, and three magnification settings: 3.75x, 7.5x, and 15x. Changing magnification is a simple rotation of the knob, while staying in focus!
The state of the art LED illumination provides bright, white light that will not burn out, or burn too hot. The LED bulb powers the fiber optic illumination.
Due to the construction with no angled eyepieces, the user can look right through. This unique design allows users wearing glasses to comfortably view through the scope without removing their glasses as they would have to with traditional eyepieces.
Bovie Colpo-Master III Colposcope Features
- Head: Binocular head.
- Stand: Center post five legged base (easy-to-maneuver and slide in and under exam tables for optimal positioning).
- Magnification Range: 3.75X, 7.5X, and 15X.
- Eyepieces: Paired 12.5X extra-widefield, 11.5 mm, with diopter and eye-guards.
- Field of View (FOV): 58.5 mm at 3.9X to 8.5 mm at 27X.
- Working Distance: 300 mm.
- Inclination of Head: 45 - 90 degrees , adjustable.
- Interpupillary Distance: Extra wide 115 mm.
- Illumination: LED illuminator with built-in, flip-down green filter and variable intensity rheostat.
- Weight: 23 lb.
- Shipping Weight: 32 lb.
Bovie Colpo-Master III Colposcope Configurations
- #CS-305: 110 Volts.
- #CS-305E: 220 Volts.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.