Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Allied Healthcare Timeter Oxygen Timer (#TA30) is an attachment for Timeter Flowmeters that regulates the timing of oxygen flow when in use.
Warranty: 2 Years (battery excluded).
The Timeter Oxygen Timer is a rectangular device that is secured to the Flowmeter nozzles. The timer can automatically operate with oxygen flow as low as 0.5 lpm, as well as time measurements in increments of 0.1 hours. There are no protruding buttons that can accidentally reset the timer, and users who intentionally need to set the timer can use a pen or pencil point to reset it to zero.
Batteries for the Oxygen Timer have a life expectancy of three years, and replacement batteries are easy for any hospital staff to install.
Allied Healthcare Timeter Oxygen Timer Features
- Precise time measurement in increments of 0.1 hours.
- Easily reset without the need for protruding buttons.
- Battery life expectancy is approximately three years.
Allied Healthcare Timeter Oxygen Timer Specifications
- Dimensions: 4.5" (H) x 2" (W) x 2" (D) (11.43 cm x 5.08 cm x 5.08 cm).
- Weight: 10 oz (265 g).
- Inlet Fitting: Oxygen 9/16" - 18 x 1/8" NPT DISS female.
- Outlet Fitting: Oxygen 9/16" - 18 x 1/8" NPT DISS male.
- Sensitivity: Timing starts/stops between .1 to .5 lpm.
- Maximum Flow: 75 lpm.
- Timing Accuracy: +/-1 minute per month.
- Timing Range: 0 to 1999.9 hours in 0.1 hour increments.
- Battery Type: CR2450 3V lithium coin cell.
- Battery Life: ~3 years.