The GE Datex-Ohmeda Aespire View Anesthesia Machine includes one container Sodasorb, one new O2 sensor, two flow sensors, new battery, and a power cord. It is certified to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition.
Note: Patient monitor and vaporizers pictured are sold separately. MFI recommends the GE Datex-Ohmeda S/5 Anesthesia Monitor. Please contact our expert customer service team for a customized anesthesia machine.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
From GE Healthcare, the GE Datex-Ohmeda Aespire View anesthesia delivery system is a cost effective solution for hospital operating rooms and standalone surgery centers. The Aespire View demonstrates how GE's advanced technology leadership is helping drive the future of perioperative care.
The Aespire View is designed to be lightweight, compact, and easy to move around. Aespire's sleek, contemporary design is complemented by smooth, durable, easy-to-clean surfaces.
Manage your patient's gas delivery with the Aespire View's consistent pneumatic gas flow mixing, individual flow controls, and dual-flow tubes. A minimum O2 flow of 50 mL/min helps ensure accuracy in low-flow situations, and an auxiliary common gas outlet facilitates low-pressure leak testing.
GE has built its Advanced Breathing System (ABS) into the Aespire View. By providing a system well-suited for low and minimal flow anesthesia, the ABS may help reduce patients' agent consumption. Integrated electronics detect when the ABS is completely engaged or disengaged.
Volume Control Ventilation delivers the tidal volume you set, regardless of changes in the fresh gas flow and airway pressure, up to the selected pressure limit. Pressure Control Ventilation delivers the maximum tidal volume for the desired time and pressure selected. Synchronized Intermittent Mandatory Ventilation (SIMV) and Pressure Supported Ventilation (PSVPro) simplify the care of your spontaneously breathing patients. Both modes offer an adjustable flow trigger, trigger window, electronic PEEP, and an apnea backup is available with PSVPro. Pressure Controlled Ventilation - Volume Guaranteed (PCV-VG) gives you the best of both worlds: the benefits of pressure controlled ventilation and a consistent tidal volume.
GE Datex-Ohmeda Aespire View Anesthesia Machine Features
- Advanced Ventilation (7900 SmartVent): Maximum versatility for full patient range.
- Ventilation Modes:
- VCV (Volume Control).
- PCV Pressure Control.
- PSVPro (Pressure Support with Apnea Backup).
- SIMV/PSV (Synchronized Intermittent Mandatory Ventilation with pressure support).
- SIMV-PC (Synchronized intermittent Mandatory Ventilation with pressure control).
- Electronic PEEP.
- Automatic fresh gas flow (tidal volume) compensation.
- Cardiac bypass case mode.
- Direct access to ventilator parameter settings.
- Pressure waveform for visual reference on a breath-by-breath basis.
- Smart alarms direct user to specific problems and affected parameters.
- Inspired oxygen monitoring.
- Advanced Breathing System (ABS):
- Easy to clean, autoclavable, latex-free.
- Fast response - exceptional for low flow anesthesia.
- Easy removal - no tools required.
- Integrated design - less parts and connections helps reduce potential for leaks and misconnects.
- One step bag/vent switch turns ventilator on/off.
GE Datex-Ohmeda Aespire View Anesthesia Machine Specifications
- Dimensions: 29.1" (D) x 29.5" (W) x 53.5" (H). (74 cm x 75 cm x 136 cm).
- Weight: 300 lb (136 kg).
- Top Shelf:
- Weight Limit: 75 lb (34 kg).
- Width: 26" (65 cm).
- Depth: 15.75" (43 cm).
- Work Surface:
- Height: 33" (83.8 cm)
- Size: 334 in2 (2160 cm2).
- DIN Rail (side of machine): 13.6" (34.5 cm).
- Drawers (internal dimensions):
- Height: 6.9" (17.5 cm).
- Width: 13" (33 cm).
- Depth: 10.4" (26.5 cm).
- Diameter: 5" (12.5 cm).
- Brakes: Individual locking.
- Ventilator Screen Display Size: 12.1" (31 cm) (diagonal).
- Power and Battery Backup:
- Power Input: 100 - 120 Vac, 50/60 Hz / 220 - 240 Vac, 50/60 Hz.
- Backup Power: Demonstrated battery backup time under typical operating conditions is 90 minutes when fully charged.
- Battery Type: Internal rechargeable sealed lead acid.