Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Bemis 1200cc Hi-Flow Suction Canister features an Aerostat bacterial filter, a mechanical shutoff valve that protects against contamination and overflow, and two elbows. This canister is available with a standard green lid (#484410) or a white lid (#480410). The green lid canisters can be purchased individually or in a case of 48.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Bemis 1200cc Hi-Flow Suction Canister offers a significantly high flow rate for exceptional suctioning during procedures. Bemis canisters can be used in virtually all areas of a facility including Patient Rooms, Operating Rooms, CCU, ICU, Post-Op, and Recovery.
Bemis 1200cc Hi-Flow Suction Canister Features
- Self-sealing lid provides leak-free seal.
- Large, easy to read graduations.
- Pour spout, vacuum, tandem, and patient ports.
- Mechanical shutoff valve prevents overflow and contamination.
- Frosted panel provides writing area when needed.
- Stepped patient port allows direct patient tubing connection without elbow if desired.
- Made of high-impact polystyrene and durable polyethylene.
- Lids contain multiple ports for versatility.
- Nestable for storage.
- Disposable, single use.
Bemis 1200cc Hi-Flow Suction Canister Specifications
- Bottom Diameter: 4" (10.16 cm).
- Top Diameter: 6.125" (15.56 cm).
- Height: 7.5" (19.05 cm).
- Empty Weight: 0.77 lb.
- Full Weight: 3.37 lb.